Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ruff

Florio says we're "leaning" towards Dave Gettleman

123 posts in this topic

mob boss

Hi Jordan, take a seat here.

Well Mr Gross, I'll just go ahead and get straight to business.

What we're going to need you to do is to take a pretty sizable paycut on your current contranct. And if you refuse, well lets just say, they'll be certain... uhh... unpleasantries.

Anyone other than Beane.

I'm happy with Gettleman.

Prefer Ross though.

You guys do realize Gettleman is hardly any older than Ted Thompson of Greenbay (you know, the guy who has built up an amazing roster on SB winning team and one capable of doing it again), right? I don't see how his age has to do with anything and his resume is spectacular.

Gettleman is more than qualified and I would love to have him as the GM

i think everyone is going crazy over ross because he found victor from no where and alot of people round here really want a superstar no 1 wr to help smith. imo.

It's been mentioned before - but has Gettleman worked with River before? Based on his bio, I did not see any clear connections.

I KNOW!!! Let's hire Ross AND Gettleman!!! That way if one fails, we already have the other!!!

:startle:

It's been mentioned before - but has Gettleman worked with River before? Based on his bio, I did not see any clear connections.

Who is River? Oh nevermind, guess you meant Rivera. I have no idea if there is any connection

Who is River? Oh nevermind, guess you meant Rivera. I have no idea if there is any connection

He means River Phoenix