#31 Icege

Icege

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,549 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:56 PM

I found it cute when somebody put up a thread like this before listing Ross' draft picks. The overall response was very positive. It's starting to become the standard to be successful in the 1st round. I haven't been impressed outside of Cruz, but then again I don't have anybody in particular that I feel strongly about outside of DeCosta (who isn't leaving Bmore)

#32 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

JASON VERRETT 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,557 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:18 PM

I found it cute when somebody put up a thread like this before listing Ross' draft picks. The overall response was very positive. It's starting to become the standard to be successful in the 1st round. I haven't been impressed outside of Cruz, but then again I don't have anybody in particular that I feel strongly about outside of DeCosta (who isn't leaving Bmore)

We're not talking to Seattle guys but look at them. Reached for Carpenter and Irvin which turned out great. Wagner and KJ Wright. Guys like Baldwin, Chancellor, Browner and Sherman all late round guys.

#33 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:15 PM

BTW you negged the OP, pretty sure that was in error.

Definitely was... Those arrows are too small on my iPhone. My fingers may be too big as well. I will rectify that

#34 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:15 PM

BTW you negged the OP, pretty sure that was in error.

Definitely was... Those arrows are too small on my iPhone. My fingers may be too big as well. I will rectify that (the rep of the op)

#35 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

Jordan Matthews Bandwagon.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,031 posts
  • LocationS.L.R.C.

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:29 PM

Great information, but wasn't Gettlemen the one pulling the trigger on these guys? I'm not sure if there is a way to tell if Ross was the one that was gathering information on a particular player or not.

#36 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,093 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:51 PM

Most of us would be happy with Ross or Gettleman. Just someone other than Beane

#37 RomanG18

RomanG18

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:23 PM

How many times did Ross try and trade up for mediocre players? Hurney was generally pretty good on draft day except when he would reach - which he did very often. Also as has been pointed out it is not a similar comparison. When the Giants are drafting towards the end of the rounds and the Panthers have had top 10 to mid round picks. In any case, great research.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.