Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lol @ Peppers

20 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Going to Chicago to pursue a "ring" and only has been to the playoffs one of out three seasons he's been there. And now the coach that recruited him gets fired, Chicago is also believed to be "rebuilding".

Couldn't have happened to a better asshole.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Still better than we are.

Posted · Report post

we certainly have made him regret leaving Carolina

Posted · Report post

Never said anything about him "regretting" leaving Carolina, but he had many options and chose the underachieving bears. I knew he wasn't smart, and looking at his transcripts solidifies that.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Still jealous/angry, JTG? Maybe you should let things go. Makes life easier.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

You act like he is playing for a joke like the chiefs or the panthers- the bears are among the better teams to ever miss the playoffs. What a joke thread. Did he bang your girlfriend or something- not that I think Pep would stoop as low to dip in whatever nasty would be desperate enough to touch you. I bet he is just miserable as he counts his millions. Maybe he will cry himself to sleep on the plane trip to honololu for another pro bowl.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Keith Moons Liver' timestamp='1357417791' post='2078943']
Still better than we are.
[/quote]

no they aren't. They are an old coachless team with a terrible QB, and are on the downfall. We are a young team on both sides of the ball with a superstar QB and are on the rise. It won't be long before Peppers is asking out of Chicago

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Keith Moons Liver' timestamp='1357428019' post='2079305']
You act like he is playing for a joke like the chiefs or the panthers- the bears are among the better teams to ever miss the playoffs. What a joke thread. Did he bang your girlfriend or something- not that I think Pep would stoop as low to dip in whatever nasty would be desperate enough to touch you. I bet he is just miserable as he counts his millions. Maybe he will cry himself to sleep on the plane trip to honololu for another pro bowl.
[/quote]

can't believe Panthers fans would EVER support Peppers after what he did. You must not have been a fan until recently.

Posted · Report post

I have never understood the hostility directed towards Peppers. He left because he wanted something different. He didn't say Panthers are horrible or evil, and he didn't commit any felonies. Its a business, and he made a business decision.

Fwiw, we are probably better off without him anyway. Our defensive ends are very good, and they are younger than Peppers.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Speaking for myself, it just sucks when your favorite player leaves your team... Kinda like when a girl dumps you.

It's not jealousy or whatever, it just hurts... So I see where jtg is coming from...

I don't give a flying poo about the Bears, but it doesn't hurt that they haven't done anything AND we have two really good DEs now.

Posted · Report post

What makes Pep an asshole?

I'm glad he left, we now have a young, talented tandem.

Posted · Report post

I wish we had 10 wins this season
1 person likes this