Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lol @ Peppers

20 posts in this topic

Posted

can't believe Panthers fans would EVER support Peppers after what he did. You must not have been a fan until recently.

And still your posts are retarded

Posted

The biggest reason the Peppers event left a bad taste in Panther fans mouth was not really his fault. It was his sorry excuse of a "agent", who did not properly handle the situation both internally and publicly. Pep could have left town on better terms. Sucks to see all of his years tarnished by a nasty departure from a city who loved him.

Posted

Bring him back for vet minimum. He can block kicks on ST.

Posted

He isn't an asshole but I don't really care what he's up to

CJ and Hardy FTW

Posted

I've been a Panthers fan since 2000, and I'm still a supporter and fan of Peppers. He was on a 10 win team this year. Most of the time, 10 wins is enough to get you in the playoffs but the NFC was stacked this year. He's been to the playoffs 1 out of 3 years with the Bears, sticking with us, he wouldn't have been to the playoffs at all.

Posted

Why do we do these threads? We have not made the playoffs goingon 5 yrs now.

I could care less what Pep does.

Posted

Speaking for myself, it just sucks when your favorite player leaves your team... Kinda like when a girl dumps you.

It's not jealousy or whatever, it just hurts... So I see where jtg is coming from...

I don't give a flying poo about the Bears, but it doesn't hurt that they haven't done anything AND we have two really good DEs now.

I guess that is why it doesn't bother me. I don't really have a favorite player, just a favorite team. I did like Ricky Proehl, primarily because of his college team.

Posted

Just because Peppers is dumb as a rock, doesn't mean he's not a nice person.