Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Voth: Rivera is Staying

234 posts in this topic

Posted

If they were bandwagoners, they wouldn't be complaining- they would just go find a winner. And frankly, bandwagoners have little reason to be a panthers fan in the first place. Complaining about our team being bad is the opposite of bandwagoning. It's wanting to start with a loser that becomes a winner.

It always gives me a chuckle to hear morons call Panther fans bangwagon fans.

Yea cuz that's what bangwagoners do, they pick the worst teams in the league to root for! rofl

4 people like this

Posted

If you don't like going 6-10 and 7-9 every year...then...well...you can just go root for another team! (implying they like having a losing record)(and then they try to call other people losers)

pure comedy

Posted

A lot of people here act like they're going to go home and beat their dog when the panthers lose. Like your life is over when they don't make the playoffs. Quite frankly a lot of the same posters seem like they would give Cam a hand job if he asked.

It's pathetic.

It's also great for a laugh. So I thank you for that.

If you don't like what's going on dont go to games. Refuse to buy merchandise. Invest your time in something else. Read a book, do a sit up, or spend time with your children.

The panther fan base is young, immature, and inexperienced. Sentiment in this thread is a testament.

Posted

....Why in the sweet fug did it take them the entire week to make that decision

Posted

When your late season, job-saving win streak includes a loss to the worst team in the NFL you know your team has low expectations.

Posted

Let's start getting used to the Beane

2e4d6vk.jpg

I'll say one thing about Beane, at least he looks the part of a young up-and-coming executive!

But yeah, he's not our next GM. Could definitely see him as an heir apparent, but not the GM yet.

Posted

When your late season, job-saving win streak includes a loss to the worst team in the NFL you know your team has low expectations.

Not to mention beating the worst defense since the early 80's (with a little help from the refs).

Posted

Make u do what?

I don't care what you do or who u pull for.

Sports are entertainment. A lot of people on this forum and in the world in general seem to forget about that.

People like Rayzor and others who whine like little sissy school girls need to be reminded of this.

Don't like the team? Easy problem to fix homey! Cowboys and Steelers have plenty of bandwagoners. You'll fit right in!

lol like you've never overreacted.

Posted

I'm going to get Rivera back by fuging his daughter, anybody know of her location?

Posted

Brandon Beane hasn't even been named full GM and we have "fans" already threatening to pull for the Rams if he gets the job.

Beane hasn't even been given an opportunity to succeed and we have "fans" already labeling him a failure.

Honestly, I think a lot of y'all want the man to fail just so you can whine and bitch on a message board or the 8 people who talk to you instead of being positive and presenting a winning attitude.

The same for the Cam haters on this board. Sure, when we win its all good but the minute we lose....everyone grab your pitch forks because the Cam witch hunt is back on schedule.

This is why the panthers (especially the fans) are what they are.

Grow up.

Posted

lol like you've never overreacted.

Sure I'm guilty of it every now and then but as I've matured and aged the episodes are few and far between.

I love the panthers but when they check out I check out.

Life is too short to continually beat yourself up over something in which you have zero control.

Please feel free to use my last quote as a means of inspiration for any of you "fans" that may need it.

Posted

Our owner is so gullible. He retained Fox after he had late season surges when our games didn't matter. He retained Hurney year after year after using the injury excuse at the end of every season. Now even Rivera has tricked him with his own late season surge despite losing to the worst team in the league. Im glad that our owner doesn't have high expectations though. Having that would just cause too much stress on his little heart. He's just taking it easy and accepting mediocrity. Things don't look so bad when you aren't striving for the best.