Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Voth: Rivera is Staying

234 posts in this topic

Posted

Holy fuging poo I would like someone to slap JRs poo to another dimension. Talk about a winning way. Not allowing the new GM to have any say in the coaching status? What kind of fuging pot are you smoking JR? Of course, this sets the table for Brandon Beane to be the GM, and if that happens, I'm fuging out. And I know that some of you dumbasses will say "HURR FANDWEATHERWAGON", well, congrats on having no standards for your team. Keep on buying panthers related poo, I'm sure THAT will commit JR to win! I've also been watching the panthers play since 95, probably before most of you shits were even born. However, I'm not going to be wasting my time watching an inept team from a dysfunctional organization anymore.

I can't even be mad at rivera at this point. He's just another passenger along for Captain Crazy's ride.

Posted

"fans"

lol

1 person likes this

Posted

Our owner is so gullible. He retained Fox after he had late season surges when our games didn't matter. He retained Hurney year after year after using the injury excuse at the end of every season. Now even Rivera has tricked him with his own late season surge despite losing to the worst team in the league. Im glad that our owner doesn't have high expectations though. Having that would just cause too much stress on his little heart. He's just taking it easy and accepting mediocrity. Things don't look so bad when you aren't striving for the best.

Yeah, I don't think Fox is the best example to bring up here. Not like he's a bad HC.

Posted

I'll say one thing about Beane, at least he looks the part of a young up-and-coming executive

Because he's wearing a suit?

Adult jobs require adult attire.

Posted

Yeah, I don't think Fox is the best example to bring up here. Not like he's a bad HC.

Yea I bet he wishes he had a Hall of fame QB/OC on the team when he was here too

1 person likes this

Posted

"fans"

lol

I love this new meme

Posted

"fans"

lol

Ditto

Posted

It could be worse, your job could be trying to sell PSLs

Posted

People who believe Fox is running the show in Denver are blindly misguided. Manning runs that offense. Without him, the Broncos would be 8-8 again. Fox is a pretty good DC, but he sucks at everything else. That was even evident last season until a gimmicky QB was put in where no one had any game tape of and he won some games. But we all know how gimmicks go. They last a little while until defenses figure them out. Thats why The Golden Calf of Bristol won't be a good QB ever.

Posted

Glad I didn't read the 15 pages of most everyone fussing and complaining...

This time next year, everyone will be feeling really dumb when we win the division and have a first round bye.

Posted

Glad I didn't read the 15 pages of most everyone fussing and complaining...

This time next year, everyone will be feeling really dumb when we win the division and have a first round bye.

you say this poo every year

Posted

you say this poo every year

And eventually I will be right