Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Voth: Rivera is Staying

234 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I wish I didn't hate every other team, so I had someone more enjoyable to follow when Beane is hired.

Posted · Report post

You guys ready for another 2-8 start?

Posted · Report post

Said it before and will say it again.

I seriously doubt that Ernie Accorsi did all his work just for us to wind up with a logistics guy.

We turned the cream of the crop away by forcing a coach on any incoming GM. At that point, you're picking between a guy you know and a bunch of other second-tier guys not in consideration elsewhere. Add to that the fact that we're just starting our interview process next week after other teams are already on their second and third interviews. Richardson knows him and he's not going to get uppity with JR as he continues his bad decision making.

Beane is a very real possibility at this point. Right up our alley.

Posted · Report post

I'm pleased with retaining Rivera but fear that also means beane. Not a move I want to see

Posted · Report post

Darin Gantt@daringantt

Said it before, will continue to say it, keeping Rivera is a mistake. The man's 13-19, 2-12 in games decided by a TD. Good guy, overmatched.

he gets it.

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

if we hire Beane we DESERVE to lose Cam

Posted · Report post

U losers talking about jumping ship - do us a favor and find another team to pull for ASAP.

Go root for the steelers or cowboys like the rest of the trashy/ghetto people do

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

If a GM is only willing to enter a situation with no coach, then they're limiting themselves to the Cardinals or Chargers. Rivera isn't going to effect the GM search much at all.

Posted · Report post

You guys ready for another 2-8 start?

hey, but come december our guys will light it up and save their coaches job and be home for christmas! whoo hoo! as long as the players are happy with their coach that's all that matters, right? screw playoffs. feeling comfortable is what it's all about.

that's rivera's legacy thus far. underachieving until it's too late. it's up to him and that team of his to change it.

Posted · Report post

JR will regret this decision by week 4 next season when we start 1-3

Posted · Report post

You guys need to go find another team to root for.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

If a GM is only willing to enter a situation with no coach, then they're limiting themselves to the Cardinals or Chargers. Rivera isn't going to effect the GM search much at all.

only if they're able to move on from rivera if he fails again...which is all he's pretty much done so far.

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments