Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am shocked , just at a lost for words.

62 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I am a Carolina native, and was in attendance for the Panthers first home game with my dad. But coming from also being a Bobcats fan, football is something I look too so i can escape the Bobcats wrath. But now today, Rivera has been kept for the next season. It is utter bullshit. It hurts going to work and being called losers all the damn time. I swear if Rivera goes 1-5 I do not know what I am going to do. We have no cap room at all its hard. Anybody else putting the gun up to your head and just giving up today on this sad day for Panther nation?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Yeesh, drama queen much?

Posted · Report post

Cool story, tell it again.

Posted · Report post

Nope, moving forward looking for areas to improve.

Posted · Report post

At a loss*

But anyway, I think he deserves a third year. If he starts slow, then you can him.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

What happened? Didn't Rivera get fired?

Posted · Report post

If Rivera goes 1-5, rest assured we'll finish strong but nevertheless not make the playoffs. ;)
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I'm on the opposite side. I was ready to jump off a cliff at the beginning of this season :P, but I really think Rivera has us going in the right direction. If we don't have a good season next year, I'll be both frustrated and surprised. I expect 9-12 wins next year.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='iampantherman' timestamp='1357409110' post='2078413']
I'm on the opposite side. I was ready to jump off a cliff at the beginning of this season :P, but I really think Rivera has us going in the right direction. If we don't have a good season next year, I'll be both frustrated and surprised. I expect 9-12 wins next year.
[/quote]

This. Thank god not everyone is ready to kill themselves.

Posted · Report post

I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend, you could, cut ties with all the lies that you've been living in. Annnnd if you never want to see me again, I would understand.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Man this sucks why jerry why? I think Richardson knew all alone he was not going to fire rivera that's why he took his sweet ass old time.But why would he jerry still owes the man money lol this sucks

Posted · Report post

You fuging people, don't understand, speaking figuratively. WE HAVE BEEN SET UP TO fuging FAIL.