Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am shocked , just at a lost for words.

62 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SuperJTheGreat' timestamp='1357408953' post='2078400']
I am a Carolina native, and was in attendance for the Panthers first home game with my dad. But coming from also being a Bobcats fan, football is something I look too so i can escape the Bobcats wrath. But now today, Rivera has been kept for the next season. It is utter bullshit. It hurts going to work and being called losers all the damn time. I swear if Rivera goes 1-5 I do not know what I am going to do. We have no cap room at all its hard. [b]Anybody else putting the gun up to your head and just giving up today o[/b]n this said day for Panther nation?
[/quote]
No, but feel free to go solo.

Posted · Report post

at the end of the day.... what available coach would do any better? at worst, if he starts slow he will likely be a mid-season fire like Marty McFly!Cap is the big issue as well as GM!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SuperJTheGreat' timestamp='1357408953' post='2078400']
Anybody else putting the gun up to your head and just giving up today on this said day for Panther nation?[/quote]

Over a football team?

Eeeeehhh, no :unsure:

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Black' timestamp='1357409052' post='2078408']
At a loss*

But anyway, I think he deserves a third year. If he starts slow, then you can him.
[/quote]

"Loss" was one of the words he was at a loss of. So he used "lost" to replace the lost "loss".

Posted · Report post

Rivera deserves another season. I'm tired of all the doom and gloom around here. It's time to stand up and support this team.

Posted · Report post

Lmao JT.

SuperJ who of the poor yet realistic choices available did you want instead of Rivera?

Posted · Report post

No David Gettis or Joe Adams than, Dog house welcome back.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TheRed' timestamp='1357409490' post='2078441']
Lmao JT.

SuperJ who of the poor yet realistic choices available did you want instead of Rivera?
[/quote]

I would like to clear this up, I am not sducidal. Never that. But, Rivera is so horrible, we will get all excited for playoffs and just end up 6-10 once a fuginggain.

Posted · Report post

Man I just cant wait till next season around lets say week 12 when we start playing good
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I live it when things like this go down. Butt-hurt whiners always have to show up.

Funny

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SuperJTheGreat' timestamp='1357409677' post='2078457']

I would like to clear this up, I am not sducidal. Never that. But, Rivera is so horrible, we will get all excited for playoffs and just end up 6-10 once a fuginggain.
[/quote]

I've been critical of Rivera on numerous occasions but the many other unworthy candidates were more of a gamble than retaining Ron at this point. People were actually touting Mike Mccoy for head coach for f*cks sake.

Posted · Report post

Is there a Doctor on the huddle!? Someone needs to pass out some xanax..in mass quantity.