Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am shocked , just at a lost for words.

62 posts in this topic

Posted

Wake me up when we hire a GM. That will determine our direction.

Posted

if u are shocked, u probably lose words a lot

Posted

Our direction?

We are gonna slash some "talent" to get under the cap. Then we are gonna daft some kids. Then we are gonna go to camp and begin plsying games. Pre-season ones first but eventually the regular season will start.

How's that for direction?

F-cking NAILED it!

Posted

Rivera deserves another season. I'm tired of all the doom and gloom around here. It's time to stand up and support this team.

It's hard to be optimistic when you don't have anything to be optimistic for.

1 person likes this

Posted

I feel like I'm one of the only ones who saw a team that was playing great down the stretch. It was not like the end of '11 to my eyes. Our defense was, with some glaring holes, playing at a playoff level. Our offense is always dynamic with Cam, only occasionally questionable play-calling on that side hamstrung us at times. We had massive holes on the o-oline and we were still generating a productive offensive attack. I'm very hopeful for the future. This is RR's first stint as a head coach, and I think he has learned from his mistakes on the job. I am very optimistic about our future.

I certainly hope we do not retain Beane as GM, but other than that, I'm excited.

1 person likes this

Posted

To be honest, Rivera should stay.

We need some stability and going into next season with a whole new scheme and staff would put us back another year IMO

If Rivera lays a dud through the first 5 weeks next season then we can him ...

Posted

Our direction?

We are gonna slash some "talent" to get under the cap. Then we are gonna daft some kids. Then we are gonna go to camp and begin plsying games. Pre-season ones first but eventually the regular season will start.

How's that for direction?

F-cking NAILED IT!!!

See guys, playing games is enough for some fans.

"whooohooo! I like it when Sir Purr goes on the field and they play Boom Boom Boom!! Wheeeee!!!"

Posted

I am a Carolina native, and was in attendance for the Panthers first home game with my dad. But coming from also being a Bobcats fan, football is something I look too so i can escape the Bobcats wrath. But now today, Rivera has been kept for the next season. It is utter bullshit. It hurts going to work and being called losers all the damn time. I swear if Rivera goes 1-5 I do not know what I am going to do. We have no cap room at all its hard. Anybody else putting the gun up to your head and just giving up today on this said day for Panther nation?

obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg?1261515514

Posted

obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg?1261515514

Captain won't be resigned either.

Posted

Whiners will be whiners.......Glad he stays....... A fumble and a few dropped balls less and we would have been in the play-offs. Grow up and behave like true fans (and who cares about what your colleagues say, be glad you have a job)

Posted

I am a Carolina native, and was in attendance for the Panthers first home game with my dad. But coming from also being a Bobcats fan, football is something I look too so i can escape the Bobcats wrath. But now today, Rivera has been kept for the next season. It is utter bullshit. It hurts going to work and being called losers all the damn time. I swear if Rivera goes 1-5 I do not know what I am going to do. We have no cap room at all its hard. Anybody else putting the gun up to your head and just giving up today on this said day for Panther nation?

Hey there little lady. You need to take a midol and get your emotions in check. You gotta remember, it's just a game. One of the best parts of being a fan of/playing a game is $hit talking. You gotta be able to take it and give it.

Posted

Nope, moving forward looking for areas to improve.

This, needless to say I hope Rivera is on a tight leash and the expectations of Rivera need to be high.

I have accepted the decisions that have been made and have known long ago a new owner is the only real fix. Makes things like this easier to accept.