Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Told ya

57 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Carolina Huddle: Where Rome was built in a day!
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Lilsmitty09' timestamp='1357411708' post='2078608']
[/quote]
More like 25 minutes

Posted · Report post

Carolina: Where Rome never got built but the foreman was a fuging nice guy!
8 people like this

Posted · Report post

same ol same ol. Not that I mind that rivera is staying, but it seems so easy to predict what this franchise (by this franchise I mean Jerry Richardson) will do before they do it. Cant wait to see which puppet GM is going to be hired.

Posted · Report post

small e-penis thread
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Yep, unfortunately this pretty much confirms my fear that JR is gonna install a puppet GM. Think Beane will do it for $45k? LOL That would do wonders for the old pie chart.

Posted · Report post

The big loser in all this? Cam Newton. Gets to waste more of his career on a pathetic franchise ran by amateurs. We already got to watch Steve Smith waste his career here wondering about "what if" he was on a more competent team, now we get to do the same with Cam.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Lilsmitty09' timestamp='1357411708' post='2078608']
[/quote]

I always lol when I read sh*t like this. Rome wasn't built in a day, but those mother fugers sure had a good idea with what the hell they were doing. Rivera can't even leave his house without forgetting to brush his teeth.

Posted · Report post

Rome? More like Weimar.

Posted · Report post

Hey JOAT, mind asking if your source would please do the "drop the subtle hint game" at the office this week?

"Here's your coffee sir -hire Ross-, would you like cream and -or hire Gettleman- sugar? How about a nice biscuit -fug Beane, no, say never to Beane- with honey?"

I think it'll work! JR is old enough now to think the voices really are telling him what to do!

Posted · Report post

"Haha I'm the guy that brought you the news that cemented our teams losing legacy for years to come!"

"HAHA!"

Must feel great
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Raskle' timestamp='1357414019' post='2078745']
Hey JOAT, mind asking if your source would please do the "drop the subtle hint game" at the office this week?

"Here's your coffee sir -hire Ross-, would you like cream and -or hire Gettleman- sugar? How about a nice biscuit -fug Beane, no, say never to Beane- with honey?"

I think it'll work! JR is old enough now to think the voices really are telling him what to do!
[/quote]

:lol: