Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jackofalltrades

Told ya

56 posts in this topic

Can't wait to be mathematically eliminated from the playoffs at the halfway point of the season... again. The Panthers can never get over the hump because we're way too eager to accept mediocrity.

mediocrity would be an improvement. we can only hope and dream to some day be mediocre.

1 person likes this

Carolina Huddle: Where Rome was built in a day!

3 people like this

Carolina: Where Rome never got built but the foreman was a fuging nice guy!

8 people like this

same ol same ol. Not that I mind that rivera is staying, but it seems so easy to predict what this franchise (by this franchise I mean Jerry Richardson) will do before they do it. Cant wait to see which puppet GM is going to be hired.

small e-penis thread

1 person likes this

Yep, unfortunately this pretty much confirms my fear that JR is gonna install a puppet GM. Think Beane will do it for $45k? LOL That would do wonders for the old pie chart.

The big loser in all this? Cam Newton. Gets to waste more of his career on a pathetic franchise ran by amateurs. We already got to watch Steve Smith waste his career here wondering about "what if" he was on a more competent team, now we get to do the same with Cam.

1 person likes this

Carolina Huddle: Where Rome was built in a day!

I always lol when I read sh*t like this. Rome wasn't built in a day, but those mother fugers sure had a good idea with what the hell they were doing. Rivera can't even leave his house without forgetting to brush his teeth.