Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jackofalltrades

Told ya

56 posts in this topic

Hey JOAT, mind asking if your source would please do the "drop the subtle hint game" at the office this week?

"Here's your coffee sir -hire Ross-, would you like cream and -or hire Gettleman- sugar? How about a nice biscuit -fug Beane, no, say never to Beane- with honey?"

I think it'll work! JR is old enough now to think the voices really are telling him what to do!

"Haha I'm the guy that brought you the news that cemented our teams losing legacy for years to come!"

"HAHA!"

Must feel great

1 person likes this

Hey JOAT, mind asking if your source would please do the "drop the subtle hint game" at the office this week?

"Here's your coffee sir -hire Ross-, would you like cream and -or hire Gettleman- sugar? How about a nice biscuit -fug Beane, no, say never to Beane- with honey?"

I think it'll work! JR is old enough now to think the voices really are telling him what to do!

:lol:

JOAT, did your source seem to imply that he was safe for the rest of his contract, or if there was some stipulation that rivera has to win?

i just don't know how serious the team is about winning.

That's all I know.

I don't like losing either, but I think a little patience is prudent.

2 people like this

I could care less what anyone says about Ron Rivera. I believe he deserves ONE more chance. I have now seen it all on this forum now. lol

As soon as we start winning, everyone will shut they pie holes. Classic huddle. Classic.

2 people like this

As soon as we start winning, everyone will shut they pie holes. Classic huddle. Classic.

Yet I suspect you will still find something to babble about if we continue to lose.

Yet I suspect you will still find something to babble about if we continue to lose.

Actually, I do, whether we win or lose, there's always something to talk about. Bad or good. But it seems people focus on the bad most of the time and cling on to it like a rabid pitbull and won't let go. Denying them the ability to see the good things on the team.

Haven't you noticed the huddlers that love to bash the team only come out and say things when the team is doing bad? Yet they don't praise any accomplishments, even if they are small. Eh, must be hard to be bitter like that all the time. Personally I can't wait to start winning so they shut the fug up.

3 people like this

That's all I know.

I don't like losing either, but I think a little patience is prudent.

more like a lot of patience and at this point, unfortunately, we don't have much choice.
1 person likes this