Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If You Say These Things You Should Be Slapped

92 posts in this topic

Posted

not sure we've got it figured out either. proofs in the pudding.

IMO, JR looked Rivera in the eyes and decided he could get the job done. And I have faith that JR will do the same thing with our new GM.

JR has not had very good luck with the folks he has entrusted with decisions. He is going to do his very best to make sure the next guy is the right guy.

That alone gives me hope. My giddy is as excited as ever. I cannot argue with that.

Posted

not sure we've got it figured out either. proofs in the pudding.

Clearly not with Hurney in charge.

Here's to hoping that changes.

1 person likes this

Posted

quit telling people what to do.

Make me

In one post TCF managed to validate every single stereotype about who the ignoramous posters on this board are

IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH THE PLAYERS THEN YOU SHOULD PULL FOR A WINNING TEAM AND STUFF!!!

If you're gonna sit here and complain about every move, then to hell with you... I'd rather replace a bitchy/shitty fan with a bandwagoner any day.

The fact is this... A "FAN" supports their team through thick and thin! Some people on this very thread aren't doing that.

My name on this site is self explanatory TRUE CATZ FAN (TruCatzFan)

That means I support this team in winning and losing. That's what a fan is... Take notes and let it marinate before you waste my time with a response.

Posted

quit telling people what to do.

lol at the pompous asses in this thread telling people how to be a fan and support their team.

oThQl.gif

Posted

i had faith. all thats left is a glimmer of hope. i need wins.

Frustration is a cruel bitch. Clouds our memory. Gives rise to doubts. Lowers expectations. Drives hope underground. And worst of all, she has no remorse.

Over the last half of the season. Did you not see a team that actually looked like it belonged on an NFL field? Now try and remember last years finish. See a huge difference in those two teams?

This years team was a more complete team. A more balanced and aggressive team. A team making fewer mistakes and dumbdumb plays. I don't care who the opponent. This team played good football. That is why they won, and didn't find a way to lose.

All that stuff gets me giddy. This is not false hope. This hope is based on faith, observation, and that never fail eye test.

All you have to do is trust what YOU saw the last half of the year. Not happy, go with it. Happy, go with that. I am going with HAPPY.

Posted

Frustration is a cruel bitch. Clouds our memory. Gives rise to doubts. Lowers expectations. Drives hope underground. And worst of all, she has no remorse.

Over the last half of the season. Did you not see a team that actually looked like it belonged on an NFL field? Now try and remember last years finish. See a huge difference in those two teams?

This years team was a more complete team. A more balanced and aggressive team. A team making fewer mistakes and dumbdumb plays. I don't care who the opponent. This team played good football. That is why they won, and didn't find a way to lose.

All that stuff gets me giddy. This is not false hope. This hope is based on faith, observation, and that never fail eye test.

All you have to do is trust what YOU saw the last half of the year. Not happy, go with it. Happy, go with that. I am going with HAPPY.

^This. The team played with soul.

Posted

you misspelled cats.

Posted

oThQl.gif

huh?

did i tell anyone how to be a proper fan?

Posted

being a panther fan i'm quite used to seeing a team that picks it up at the end of the season after any hopes of the playoffs are shot.

what we saw is pretty much a typical panther season. lose games until the end of the season and then win just enough to make you believe next year will be different.

my judgement isn't clouded and neither is my memory. i'm quite aware of who this team is.

Posted

^This. The team played with soul.

That is as good of a discription than anything I have heard. I like it.

Posted

being a panther fan i'm quite used to seeing a team that picks it up at the end of the season after any hopes of the playoffs are shot.

what we saw is pretty much a typical panther season. lose games until the end of the season and then win just enough to make you believe next year will be different.

my judgement isn't clouded and neither is my memory. i'm quite aware of who this team is.

I guess we just have to disagree on this then. You see the same old Panthers. I see a team I can be proud of. Two different views of the same thing. Funny how that works.

Posted

I guess we just have to disagree on this then. You see the same old Panthers. I see a team I can be proud of. Two different views of the same thing. Funny how that works.

i saw a team who couldn't get their act together till the end of the season. how is that any different?