• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 SuperJTheGreat

SuperJTheGreat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:43 PM

Hes a horrible fuging coach omg. This is all bad. Our schedule is hard as ever next year. Real sad, I wish JR still had it. Maybe we could get a chance of living good. Wow un fuging believable. GET ON YOUR fuging JOB RIVERA.

#2 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,877 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:49 PM

^Fug this dumb poo!

Where are the god damned Falcon, Taint, and Buc posters when you need them?

#3 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,405 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:54 PM

Hes a horrible fuging coach omg. This is all bad. Our schedule is hard as ever next year. Real sad, I wish JR still had it. Maybe we could get a chance of living good. Wow un fuging believable. GET ON YOUR fuging JOB RIVERA.

You're are such an idiot. Wow. I hope you don't want anybody to take you seriously talking like that. You sound like a third grader. I don't understand how you can be so mad over Rivera still being here and I don't know why you think he is such a bad coach. If we got a new coach, we would be set back a lot further than we are now. Guys would be gone that we don't want gone and there would be yet another system to have to learn. Rivera is one of the most respected coaches in the league and he will do what it takes to make us winners. Stability to an organization is very important. I'm convinced you must just be racist.

#4 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 11,130 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:00 PM

We really need neg rep to smack back...

^Fug this dumb poo!

Where are the god damned Falcon, Taint, and Buc posters when you need them?

Well no Saints fans, they've hopped on the Broncos bandwagon by now. Bucs fans well there were never many to begin with. All that we are left with now appear to be a few filthy blind homers of the Falcons who think they will be in the Superbowl and blow the doors off the likes of the NFC's best with their outstanding playoff record.

#5 Lemory

Lemory

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 821 posts
  • LocationRivera's Doghouse

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:54 PM

Posted Image

#6 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 2,869 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:01 PM

How is our schedule so hard?

Jets, dolphins, bills, rams, cardinals, vikings should be automatic wins

That means bucs,bucs,saints,saints,falcons,falcons,niners,seahawks,giants,pats only need to produce 4 wins

#7 The Luv Sponge

The Luv Sponge

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:16 AM

You're are such an idiot. Wow. I hope you don't want anybody to take you seriously talking like that. You sound like a third grader. I don't understand how you can be so mad over Rivera still being here and I don't know why you think he is such a bad coach. If we got a new coach, we would be set back a lot further than we are now. Guys would be gone that we don't want gone and there would be yet another system to have to learn. Rivera is one of the most respected coaches in the league and he will do what it takes to make us winners. Stability to an organization is very important. I'm convinced you must just be racist.

This

#8 run1stdownrun2nddown

run1stdownrun2nddown

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:47 PM

Think of it like the stock market. Your best bet is to do the exact opposite of what all the idiots are saying.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.