- - - - -

AFC Wildcard: Bengals @ Texans...

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#31 Guest_Super_Freak_*

Guest_Super_Freak_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:31 PM

Lol at dogging a playoff quarterback to make yourselves feel better. Yall know Ponder's not playing tonight so that must make you feel all the better.

#32 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,448 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:34 PM

How does that makes us feel any better?

At the end of the day, I am happy with my life. I also know that if the Bengals had Cam they would be a hell of a football team.

#33 Ken

Ken

Triple Threat

• HUDDLER
  • 3,362 posts
  • Locationnyc

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:35 PM

Lol at dogging a playoff quarterback to make yourselves feel better. Yall know Ponder's not playing tonight so that must make you feel all the better.

How about admitting you were wrong about Dalton, instead of resorting to silly statements like this.

Nothing wrong with being wrong about a player, it happens to everyone.

#34 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Post Draught Hangover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:36 PM

At the end of the day, I am happy with my life. I also know that if the Bengals had Cam they would be a hell of a football team.

The truth is strooooong with this statement.

#35 Guest_Super_Freak_*

Guest_Super_Freak_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:39 PM

Oh its very easy. Yall are happy to see a player who is having more success that "SuperCam" finally fail. Its envy, its human nature so just own up to it.

#36 Guest_Super_Freak_*

Guest_Super_Freak_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:40 PM

And i didn't start this see post 23

#37 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,448 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:44 PM

Oh its very easy. Yall are happy to see a player who is having more success that "SuperCam" finally fail. Its envy, its human nature so just own up to it.

How is he more successful? His team (football is a team sport) has been more successful in recent years, but I wouldn't say Dalton is more successful than Newton.

Do you see Andy Dalton in Foot Locker, Gatorade, Under Armour, and Windows 8 commercials? Do you see Dalton with his own brand (Under Armour), do you see Andy Dalton with his own clothing line? Did Andy Dalton win the Heisman? Did Andy Dalton win Rookie of the Year? Did Andy Dalton get drafted number one overall? Does Andy Dalton hold over 10 NFL Records?

You are comparing a Maserati to a Toyota....

Just admit you were wrong and stop trolling, it's that simple.

#38 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,357 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:46 PM

dalton is fuging horrible. 0 TDs 4 INTs in 2 playoff games. noodle arm, can't make NFL throws, can't even manage the game.

#39 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

• HUDDLER
  • 9,357 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:50 PM

the most egregious thing is that the houston texans did everything they could to beat themselves but the bengals still lost. this should have been a wide open blowout but the bengals got gifted several key penalties and their defense made solid stops in the red zone to hold houston to field goals on what should have been touchdown drives.

houston should have won something like 31-3

#40 Guest_Super_Freak_*

Guest_Super_Freak_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:51 PM

Pfff lol thats the problem, all that off the field stuff doesn't matter. Andy has lead HIS football team to back to back playoff appearances all be it losses but still, he in there, working it. Houston is a great team btw. But really, who freaking cares about under armour lol seriously?? Is that all you got wow no wonder Panther fans are ok with losing.

#41 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

• HUDDLER
  • 9,357 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:57 PM

Do you see Andy Dalton in Foot Locker, Gatorade, Under Armour, and Windows 8 commercials? Do you see Dalton with his own brand (Under Armour), do you see Andy Dalton with his own clothing line? Did Andy Dalton win the Heisman? Did Andy Dalton win Rookie of the Year? Did Andy Dalton get drafted number one overall? Does Andy Dalton hold over 10 NFL Records?

no, but i do see dalton choking on a fat blue and red cock two years in a row in the playoffs

#42 Guest_Super_Freak_*

Guest_Super_Freak_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:00 PM

You'll get there one day buddy.

"The wins will come".

#43 Guest_Super_Freak_*

Guest_Super_Freak_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:00 PM

Anyways go Packers!

#44 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,448 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:02 PM

Pfff lol thats the problem, all that off the field stuff doesn't matter. Andy has lead HIS football team to back to back playoff appearances all be it losses but still, he in there, working it. Houston is a great team btw. But really, who freaking cares about under armour lol seriously?? Is that all you got wow no wonder Panther fans are ok with losing.

You said successful, today's world defines success as a dollar sign. I don't have to discuss this with you because I know you are a troll and that's fine you probably don't have a job, a wife, or much of a life at that and that's cool (for you).

But at the end of the day when you compare the two quarterback's Maserati (Cam) against the Toyota (Dalton) the Maserati will get the check mark in categories.

Have fun talking to yourself (this is what happens when you troll, people ignore you).

By the way Tom Brady, Ray Lewis, Cam Newton, Patrick Willis, Arian Foster, Bryce Harper, Ryan Howard, Brandon Jennings, Kemba Walker, Michael Phelps, South Carolina Gamecocks, Auburn Tigers, Maryland Terrapins, Boston College Eagles, and Tottenham Hotspurs care about UA.

#45 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,448 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:03 PM

Btw, go Vikings.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.