Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ladypanther

I was wrong but moving forward

33 posts in this topic

I was among those who said that Rivera should not and would not be retained, I was wrong on 1 and perhaps both points. He now has my support.

I thought it was interesting that Rivera said he and Mr Richardson have met every week (since Hurney was fired) and JR tells him what he likes and doesn't like. JR must have seen some evidence that RR listened and made some changes.

I am moving forward believing.

This is why I am excited. I truly believe JR trusts Rivera to get us where we want to go. Rivera would be gone otherwise.

I trust JR. I think he is trying to right the ship. I will support this change, as I see it as a step forward. I am not in fear of another mistake hire ike some folks seem to be.

1 person likes this

This is why I am excited. I truly believe JR trusts Rivera to get us where we want to go. Rivera would be gone otherwise.

I trust JR. I think he is trying to right the ship. I will support this change, as I see it as a step forward. I am not in fear of another mistake hire ike some folks seem to be.

Well said.

I been on the fire the Rivera bandwagon for quiet some time. I wasn't mad or anything when I found out he would be retained. I expected the inevitable to happen in that situation anyway, I'm ok that JR brought Rivera back. I 100% support the Panthers and Ron Rivera now. I'm a Panthers fan at heart and I will continue to be a Panthers fan for as long as I live. Hopefully next year we can get our team on the right track and make the playoffs. I'm not accepting anything less then the playoffs next year and everyone else should feel the same.

1 person likes this

as long as we dont hire beane ill be fine with rivera as head coach.

i cant handle the combination of them both

1 person likes this

i will when i see results.

If we don't have a winning record in the first half of the season, he'll never have my support.

I keep hearing that JR wasn't sold on Rivera. When did he actually say this? Was this something one of our observer guys said?

If we don't have a winning record in the first half of the season, he'll never have my support.

This may just be the truth. Rivera pretty much must make the playoffs. If it looks like we fall short again, he better have one hell of a reason. Start 2- 4 and the rumblings will start. Start 4-2 and it will be but pitiful mummerings.

I keep hearing that JR wasn't sold on Rivera. When did he actually say this? Was this something one of our observer guys said?

Don't know that he ever did.

It was just someone's speculation.

This is a young team still and it takes time.

Not really

1 person likes this

Don't know that he ever did.

It was just someone's speculation.

i think it was rosinski or someone like that who said it.