33 replies to this topic

#31 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• ALL-PRO
  • 42,403 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:02 PM

i think it was rosinski or someone like that who said it.

Would Rosinski know?

If memory serves, I think someone on here attributed it to the ever popular "someone I know who's with the Panthers (but can't tell you who it is)".

Don't feel like looking it up, honestly.

#32 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,573 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:22 PM

doesn't matter how people want to interpret anything.. any legacy is made by 20/20 vision and we'll find out how that plays out sooner than later.

fans will be fans, but JR is either making the right decisions or as the past has proven, not so much.. we'll see.. so far, not so good.

#33 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,714 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:35 PM

Rivera will have my full support until he proves otherwise. I'm certainly excited about the continuity on defense.

The GM hire is the most important in my opinion. If we get the right guy, I think we'll find out next fall that we can, in fact, win without some of the players that have become household names over the last few years, and hopefully get our cap back under control at the same time.

#34 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:36 PM

Ron knows he has to win next year, and Ron will win next year. The players know they have to win next year, and the players will win next year. He and the players both know what needs to be done now and there will be no excuses. Its about time Cam and the guys get it right...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com