Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holy fug Andy dalton sucks

129 posts in this topic

Posted

...its true Red...we have the dumbest fan base in the league...mean while the Redskins (RGIII) are up 7 OH on Seatle...MMMM what i wouldnt give for some of dat

...Welp, there ya go...facts are facts...last i checked, RG3 didnt play for Cincy....

Posted

...its true Red...we have the dumbest fan base in the league...mean while the Redskins (RGIII) are up 7 OH on Seatle...MMMM what i wouldnt give for some of dat

cam beat griffin's team so using your transitive property of football he's better than him

Posted

You drunk posting bro?

Posted

for the record pimpdaddy i watched some games in sports bars last year during tebowmania when about fifty puke orange jerseys would roll into the joint to sort of comprehend what was happening on the TV on the wall

the stuff you're posting sounds very similar to what i heard on those days of yore

1 person likes this

Posted

cam beat griffin's team so using your transitive property of football he's better than him

so what...RGIII is playing today...Panthers arent....just facts...

Posted

so what...RGIII is playing today...Panthers arent....just facts...

so the system you use for judging quarterbacks had a head on collision with critical thinking and there were no survivors genius

Posted

You drunk posting bro?

...Aight...i'm settin in the big chair, glass of dramboi (big one), watching, the playoffs, hand on my dick...reminiscing about what could have been if it was different on 5-6 plays throughout the season...fkit, im bitter...

1 person likes this

Posted

so the system you use for judging quarterbacks had a head on collision with critical thinking and there were no survivors genius

yea...ok..ur right....mean while the team we kicked the sht out of are up 14- 0 over the Hawks...

Posted

...Aight...i'm settin in the big chair, glass of dramboi (big one), watching, the playoffs, hand on my dick...reminiscing about what could have been if it was different on 5-6 plays throughout the season...fkit, im bitter...

Uhhhhh lol.. I guess I will take that as a yes. Our time will come, step away from the ledge.