Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holy fug Andy dalton sucks

129 posts in this topic

Posted

Blows my mind that some people once thought he was better than Cam. Not even in the same league. That's like comparing Matt Carroll to Lebron James

Posted

houston should have fuging destroyed them by 20+. dalton was just god awful.

by the way the reason this is panthers-related is because there are at least a few posters on this board who masturbate to this fire crotch and insist that if you dropped him on this team right now we'd be in the playoffs.

imagine jimmy clausen on a team that can run the ball with one of the best jump ball wide receivers in the game and a disgusting defense. that's the bengals.

4 people like this

Posted

To me he is pretty much the definition of an average starting QB. He does some nice things and you can win games with him if you have the right pieces around him but you can't rely on him to win games for you. Their D struggled today, they asked him to make some big plays, and he failed.

Posted

Blows my mind that some people once thought he was better than Cam. Not even in the same league. That's like comparing Matt Carroll to Lebron James

Until the Panthers win a playoff game, casual fans and Cam haters will continue to insist that Dalton is better.

Posted

But but but Grits said Dalton was better than Cam! It must be true.

Posted

He doesn't suck.

Reminds me of a cross between Phil Simms and Matt Ryan before Ryan got Julio Jones added to the mix.

Dalton has AJ Green and a bunch of guys, and had average protection today. He doesn't suck.

Posted

He couldn't hold Cam's jock, but he doesn't suck. And I mean that. Cam is on another planet. He would have sent the Texans home today with a similar supporting cast and that many possessions.

Posted

i just heard someone compare joe webb to cam newton............................

Posted

Until the Panthers win a playoff game, casual fans and Cam haters will continue to insist that Dalton is better.

My whole concept is, if you go by that logic then you might as well say Flacco, Sanchez, The Golden Calf of Bristol are better than him too because they took their teams to the playoffs early in careers. Stupid logic.

Posted

can't compare apples to apples. No scout or personnel guy in the league would take Dalton over Cam.

But Dalton has had a close to elite defense, AJ Green, and Marvin Lewis is actually a lot better, more experienced tenured head coach than Chico Rivera. All that factors in.

If Newton was on the Bengals (btw, they worked him out quite a bit prior to the draft), they would be a Super Bowl contender.

Posted

Welcome to the playoff couch Bengal fans.

Posted

Yeah Bengals would definitely be a contender with Cam. Cant put the ball in his hands that many times and not expect him to hurt you.