#31 Future Of The Franchise

Future Of The Franchise

The Ambassador of Booty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,796 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:18 PM

dalton has a long way to go before he's on romo's level

I actually like Dalton. I just don't think a team should be required to lean on him for a win. The Bengals need to pick up and legitimate RB to take the pressure off of him. There's no threat of a run and he's young and raw. If it weren't for AJ Green the Bengals would be sitting at home today just like the Panthers... That's just my opinion tho.

#32 hitman80

hitman80

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:18 PM

imagine jimmy clausen on a team that can run the ball with one of the best jump ball wide receivers in the game and a disgusting defense.

2010 Panthers?

#33 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,237 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:20 PM

he dont suck he just not good in playoffs games........

He's Matt Ryan with red pubes

#34 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,953 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:24 PM

This thread really shouldn't be receiving this much argument, he is an average quarterback with a top 10 wide receiver, a decent running game, and a top 10 defense.

#35 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,677 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:30 PM

how does he suck? he got the bengals to the playoffs, cam didnt..

Oh I hadn't heard that he got the Bengals to the playoffs all by himself, do you have a link to this?

So the Bengals roster consists of one player huh? He sure wasn't very helpful to his team tonight.

#36 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• HUDDLER
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:35 PM

He missed a wide open green for the winning TD

#37 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,060 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:36 PM

who the fug is "shaub"

are you going to argue that going from david carr - matt schaub was not the most important thing that ever happened to that franchise?

Wade Phillips says hi

#38 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,131 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:31 PM

Wade Phillips says hi

landing xyz coordinator will always be secondary to landing a franchise quarterback.

phillips is certainly the lynch pin of the defense that's grown in houston but he's been supplemented by smart drafting. i take it you don't remember what a big deal it was in 2007 when houston finally looked like they could score enough points to threaten the colts in that division.

#39 Guest_BlueBoy_*

Guest_BlueBoy_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:00 AM

i just heard someone compare joe webb to cam newton............................

Joe Webb is from those running QB days when they didn't know how to throw. The new running QBs of the last 2 years(what a difference 2 years make) are pure passers who can run. So whenever old timers see a QB that can run it reminds them of those Kordell Stewart days. Lol

It takes a lot to be comparable to Cam. Starting with his 6'5 frame. That guy is just awesome.

#40 Guest_BlueBoy_*

Guest_BlueBoy_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:14 AM

Until the Panthers win a playoff game, casual fans and Cam haters will continue to insist that Dalton is better.

I would rather us being a rebuilding 7-9 team than be a playoff team and look as bad as the Vikings and Bengals look with their QB situation and get bounce out of the playoff before it even start. The way those two teams look like since they don't have a QB, they don't know what direction to go. But we do. I know for sure my 7-9 panther with our beast of a QB would put up some points on the packers.

#41 Riverboat Ron

Riverboat Ron

The Gambler

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,140 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:20 AM

But...but...but...regular season wins are all that matter...

#42 Guest_BlueBoy_*

Guest_BlueBoy_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:24 AM

how does he suck? he got the bengals to the playoffs, cam didnt..

I think Dalton's OL, WRs, defense, coaching staffs would disagree with the notion that he is solely responsible for them being in the playoffs.

#43 Guest_BlueBoy_*

Guest_BlueBoy_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:26 AM

I think Dalton's OL, WRs, defense, coaching staffs would disagree with the notion that he is solely responsible for them being in the playoffs.

Dalton happens to be in a team that's in the playoff.

#44 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,927 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:06 AM

This thread really shouldn't be receiving this much argument, he is an average quarterback with a top 10 wide receiver, a decent running game, and a top 10 defense.

Cam is a great quarterback with a top 10 wide receiver, great running game, and a top 10 defense. But we're watching Dalton suck it up in the playoffs. Something's wrong with the universe.

#45 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,175 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:40 AM

Cam is a great quarterback with a top 10 wide receiver, great running game, and a top 10 defense. But we're watching Dalton suck it up in the playoffs. Something's wrong with the universe.

bengals played one of the easiest schedules in the league. bengals and colts were/are smoke and mirrors

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com