• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#76 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 26,386 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:05 PM

869 rushing yards, 3.5 yards per carry, 4 TDs

That was what our RBs did 15 games into the season. DeAngelo's last game makes so many forget that comically sad production from the RBs.

Name a random team that finished in the top 10 in rushing and then compare what their RBs did this year vs ours. Maybe use a mobile QBs team like Wilson, RGIII, or Kapernick's team

#77 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,509 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:26 PM

Don't be silly. This topic was all about me so don't get bent when i add my opinion.

Are you drunk already? Your name was never mentioned in the OP and I highly doubt he even knows who you are. You are only relevant to yourself Grits. Keep trolling to make yourself feel better about your inadequacies though.

#78 Guest_BlueBoy_*

Guest_BlueBoy_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:27 PM

Cam is a great quarterback with a top 10 wide receiver, great running game, and a top 10 defense. But we're watching Dalton suck it up in the playoffs. Something's wrong with the universe.

Running game doesn't count when your QB is the running game. Top ten receiver? questionable! A.J. Green? NOT!

#79 Panthercougar68

Panthercougar68

The Nice

• HUDDLER
  • 2,719 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:32 PM

Don't be silly. This topic was all about me so don't get bent when i add my opinion.

easy killer.

I use to work with a Bengals fan and he even told me his biggest fear was that Andy would lean on Green too much this season and he kinda did.

If that plan works it works but throwing it up to your super star WR only gets you so far...that scenario sounds familiar.

#80 Guest_BlueBoy_*

Guest_BlueBoy_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:33 PM

...my point being you don't get to the playoffs 2 years in a row by sucking, one as a rookie. JJ Watt makes about any QB look bad...

Really, guy? Really? Where was Watt when they were being manhandled by the mediocre Colts. A team with a QB that can barely complete 50% of his passes and a guaranteed 2 TOs/game.

#81 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 5,271 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:34 PM

...my point being you don't get to the playoffs 2 years in a row by sucking, one as a rookie. JJ Watt makes about any QB look bad...

http://sports.yahoo....gid=20111218034

#82 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 5,271 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:35 PM

And now the writers who cover the NFL are starting to turn on the poor lil Ginger...

http://sports.yahoo....Y3Rpb25z;_ylv=3

#83 Panthercougar68

Panthercougar68

The Nice

• HUDDLER
  • 2,719 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:35 PM

http://sports.yahoo....gid=20111218034

but but but they had TJ Yates!11!1!!

amidoinitrite

#84 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 5,271 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:38 PM

We had a top 10 rushing attack. #9 to be exact.

When your QB is your leading rusher (even if it is Cam), that is not a "top rushing attack".

It is an illusion.

As others have pointed out, we COULD HAVE HAD a "top rushing attack" if Chud hadn't had his head up his ass for 10 games.

#85 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 5,271 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:39 PM

but but but they had TJ Yates!11!1!!

amidoinitrite

Yes, you're doing it right. :lol:

But I was specifically referring to the "JJ Watts makes any QB look bad" phrase. :)

#86 Guest_Super_Freak_*

Guest_Super_Freak_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:43 PM

Are you drunk already? Your name was never mentioned in the OP and I highly doubt he even knows who you are. You are only relevant to yourself Grits. Keep trolling to make yourself feel better about your inadequacies though.

Yeah thats why when i post something on NFL.com or Falcon's message board it comes right to the huddle. I think PhillyB's gills are still smarting from swallowing my bait whole.

#87 Panthercougar68

Panthercougar68

The Nice

• HUDDLER
  • 2,719 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:47 PM

Yes, you're doing it right. :lol:

But I was specifically referring to the "JJ Watts makes any QB look bad" phrase. :)

Haha I was making fun of all the people that bring up "but Yates was starting" every time someone talked about that game last year. You could talk about the Brockel TD and someone would reply "but they had Yates at QB thats why it worked!!1!!1"

#88 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 14,509 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:25 PM

Yeah thats why when i post something on NFL.com or Falcon's message board it comes right to the huddle. I think PhillyB's gills are still smarting from swallowing my bait whole.

Wait wait wait. Wasn't it you who said it was all an elaborate ruse and you were posting those things places so people would find it? Who's seeking who here again? You are desperate for attention Grits. Let's face facts here.

#89 Guest_Super_Freak_*

Guest_Super_Freak_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:31 PM

Yeah its called fishing, thanks for biting.

#90 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,123 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:35 PM

houston should have fuging destroyed them by 20+. dalton was just god awful.

by the way the reason this is panthers-related is because there are at least a few posters on this board who masturbate to this fire crotch fine young male and insist that if you dropped him on this team right now we'd be in the playoffs.

imagine jimmy clausen on a team that can run the ball with one of the best jump ball wide receivers in the game and a disgusting defense. that's the bengals.

I know it's the offseason, but I don't think homophobic rants are necessary to get your point across.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com