#91 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,711 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:38 PM

Yeah its called fishing, thanks for biting.

LOL you are so delusional.

The only place I've ever interacted with you is here because ya know, I'm actually a Panthers fan and all.

I don't make it a hobby to take a dump everywhere on the internet just to pass the time.

#92 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,485 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:48 PM

Yeah its called fishing, thanks for biting.

This is the biggest crock-of-poo ever.

- Someone found my random posts under a pseudonym on another website and called me out on my racist, pedophile ways. .........Just trolling guyz!!!! I did that on purpose so you guys would find it, because I'm just trolling!!!!! I posted under a different user name on a completely different sites on this huge place called the internet because I KNEW you guys would find it....Just trolling1!!!

You're fuging pathetic.

#93 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,181 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:53 PM

Cris Carter went in on Dalton this morning on NFL Countdown lol.

#94 Guest_Super_Freak_*

Guest_Super_Freak_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:59 PM

This is the biggest crock-of-poo ever.

- Someone found my random posts under a pseudonym on another website and called me out on my racist, pedophile ways. .........Just trolling guyz!!!! I did that on purpose so you guys would find it, because I'm just trolling!!!!! I posted under a different user name on a completely different sites on this huge place called the internet because I KNEW you guys would find it....Just trolling1!!!

You're fuging pathetic.

Brahahahahaha! Panther vs Chargers on nfl.com ending my comments with my famous Gritsrgreat handle?? naaa bro i never thought it would get back here. Brahahahahahaha.

#95 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,331 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:59 PM

I know it's the offseason, but I don't think homophobic rants are necessary to get your point across.

i'm going to edit it. sorry if i offended anyone.

and this is not a smug "oh well i'm sorry if i offended any of you PC types when i was tellin' it like it is" type thing. i'm being serious.

#96 Guest_BlueBoy_*

Guest_BlueBoy_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:19 PM

Speaking of sucks, I thought the Colts didn't have a D, WRs, OL. I think they're pretty stout on all those categories. I guess nothing has to be true as long as it proves Luck is the greatest QB of all time. Now I realize how much I love our QB. The guy put up numbers no matter what.

#97 Guest_Super_Freak_*

Guest_Super_Freak_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:22 PM

Lol thats another player Panther fans love to hate on. I'm sure there will be a post telling us all how much Luck sucks in the playoffs.

#98 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 4,210 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:32 PM

Lol thats another player Panther fans love to hate on. I'm sure there will be a post telling us all how much Luck sucks in the playoffs.

Well, he sure is doing an amazing job so far. :rolleyes:

#99 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:35 PM

Really, guy? Really? Where was Watt when they were being manhandled by the mediocre Colts. A team with a QB that can barely complete 50% of his passes and a guaranteed 2 TOs/game.

...sorry dude, i cant argue with an idiot...

#100 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,513 posts
  • LocationS.L.R.C.

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:36 PM

I'll say this again. Take A.J. Green Away, Dalton is crap. Take Smitty Away, Cam will still produce. (waits for TheReturnofPFFL)

#101 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 4,210 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:55 PM

...sorry dude, i cant argue with an idiot...

You still haven't bothered to respond to how a bad Panthers team scored 28 points last year against a Texans team with Watt on it.

#102 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:02 PM

obviously you still missed the point.. good job though.

Dear Cam Newton,

On behalf of doubters everywhere, we would like to apologize. We thought you were just another spread-option scrambler destined to suffer through a rough rookie year on a last-place team. We misjudged you. Badly. [...] We hope you understand why we made the mistakes we made, wrote the things we wrote and projected the numbers we projected. [...] We are skeptics, by nature and profession, and we were forced to conclude that you were not ready to perform well, based on all available evidence.We were not just wrong, but totally wrong. You did not just play well. You accomplished the unprecedented.

- Mike Tanier, Football Outsiders

...The point is if u have been to the playoffs 2 years in a row you really cant suck that bad...thats what the thread is about.

Now, if you want to pull Cam into this thread, of which he has no business being mentioned, we can compare...RGIII, in the playoffs. Luck, in the playoffs. Wilson, in the playoffs. Cam watching the playoffs...He could be playing if he would have made three plays this season.

When your eyes quit lying to you you'll catch on...BTW, I am a Cam supporter.

#103 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:11 PM

You still haven't bothered to respond to how a bad Panthers team scored 28 points last year against a Texans team with Watt on it.

...nice avi..

#104 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 12,711 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:29 PM

...The point is if u have been to the playoffs 2 years in a row you really cant suck that bad...thats what the thread is about.

Now, if you want to pull Cam into this thread, of which he has no business being mentioned, we can compare...RGIII, in the playoffs. Luck, in the playoffs. Wilson, in the playoffs. Cam watching the playoffs...He could be playing if he would have made three plays this season.

When your eyes quit lying to you you'll catch on...BTW, I am a Cam supporter.

Once again you miss the point completely. These quarterbacks are not going by themselves. It's a team sport.

Cam certainly isn't watching the playoffs alone.

Get your head out of your ass.

#105 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,331 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:29 PM

JJ WATT DESTROYS EVERYBODY WHO PLAYS AGAINST HIM HE'S AN INSATIABLE MONSTER

except for the panthers. he didn't feel like it that day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.