http://www.panthers....47-91e603d2e753

skip to 4:16

#2 cbully

cbully

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,060 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:53 PM

well RR is a good guy but Cam's speech was solid truth! 1-5 start next season will wrap up his time in Charlotte. I hope the boys get back to winning next season!

#3 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 25,362 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:59 PM

Have a feeling that if Rivera was let go, the locker room might have been lost for next year. Never seen guys so publicly animate about keeping a coach before.

#4 0115

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:07 PM

lol yup.

#5 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,194 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:16 PM

i don't care what they say. if they aren't winning next year he needs to be gone.

if they want to keep him they better come out of the gate winning. until they can win with him, their loyalty is misplaced.

#6 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:18 PM

i don't care what they say. if they aren't winning next year he needs to be gone.

if they want to keep him they better come out of the gate winning. until they can win with him, their loyalty is misplaced.

Just be glad I don't run this site... Cause if I did I'd ban you and every other negative so called fan on this site

#7 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,709 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:20 PM

Have a feeling that if Rivera was let go, the locker room might have been lost for next year. Never seen guys so publicly animate about keeping a coach before.

Disagree. There was nothing unique about the support for Ron. Unless they are complete jerks, potentially outgoing coaches routinely receive a lot of support from their players, especially coming off a big win in the last game of the year.

I'm not trying to take anything away from Ron, but this was pretty typical.

#8 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 14,450 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:21 PM

Just be glad I don't run this site... Cause if I did I'd ban you and every other negative so called fan on this site

TCF you would have to ban yourself first if such were the case. Seems you've been on your medication lately...

Can someone recap this please, the Panthers website video player is god awful..

#9 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,709 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:23 PM

Not that he needs my support, but Rayzor is one of the most consistently positive posters on this site. That doesn't mean he has to agree with everything.

If you ran the site, you would spend most of your time talking to yourself, and somehow I think you'd be okay with that.

#10 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,194 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:27 PM

lol.

#11 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,194 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:29 PM

Not that he needs my support, but Rayzor is one of the most consistently positive posters on this site. That doesn't mean he has to agree with everything.

If you ran the site, you would spend most of your time talking to yourself, and somehow I think you'd be okay with that.

funny how i was called one of the most blind homers for most the season.

#12 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,227 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:32 PM

rayzor has pissed me off for numerous times for being a sunshine and rainbows dork.

#13 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,590 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Thorough!

#14 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 25,362 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Disagree. There was nothing unique about the support for Ron. Unless they are complete jerks, potentially outgoing coaches routinely receive a lot of support from their players, especially coming off a big win in the last game of the year.

I'm not trying to take anything away from Ron, but this was pretty typical.

Feel free to disagree, but if you watched the video and saw how the players reacted to Rivera and then saw all the tweets from the players today regarding the news that Rivera would be returning, you might think differently.

charles johnson ‏@randywattson
Chico run Chico run #CoachRivera

charles johnson ‏@randywattson
Heyyyyyyy πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ‘»Coach Rivera is staying! Gotta turn up this year! Gonna start this grind real soon but for now I'm on vacation 😜😜😜😜😜

Jonathan Stewart ‏@Jonathanstewar1
Hallelujah!!

James Dockery ‏@JamesDockery31
Excited Coach Rivera is coming back! I love the way he leads!#KeepPounding

Steve Reed ‏@SteveReedAP
OL Geoff Hangartner on Rivera returning: β€œThat’s awesome news. I’m excited about it. I think Ron has done a great job and I think he... Steve Reed ‏@SteveReedAP
"...will be the first to admit he’s learned a lot since he was hired. He definitely has the respect of the guys in the..."Steve Reed ‏@SteveReedAP
...locker room because he’s played the game and he treats guys the right way.”

Steve Reed ‏@SteveReedAP
Panthers TE Greg Olsen on Rivera returning: β€œI’m very happy he’s back, Obviously the season wasn’t what we were...Steve Reed ‏@SteveReedAP
... looking for, but I think the way we finished showed that we’re heading in the right direction."

Josh Thomas ‏@Josh_Thomas22
Ron Rivera is back! Lets gooo!

DJCampbell27 ‏@DJCampbell27
Great news! Coach Rivera remains with us! #KeepPounding#PantherNation

Jody Breeze ‏@Blafell1
Great News #PantherNation #KeepPounding β€œ@AdamSchefter: Ron Rivera is returning to Panthers.”

#15 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,575 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:33 PM

Zod I love this place.

Where else but the interwebz can fans of a team complain about the level of fandom needed to be a fan. I guess there needs to be some sort of manual or some such. So we all would know the rules on how to be a proper fan.

Nah. that wouldn't be any fun. Nevermind.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com