Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chris Collinsworth "I voted for Bobby Wagner" for Defensive Rookie of the Year

49 posts in this topic

Posted

Well apparently Wagner leads all rookies in tackles. It must be true I just heard it during the Seahawks Redskins game.

Yea I heard that too. i wonder what rookie tackling record aikman was referring to.

Posted

Yea I heard that too. i wonder what rookie tackling record aikman was referring to.

Probably the franchise record

Posted

Ok there is a huuuuuuuuuuuuge difference between Kuechly and Wagner. We as Panthers fans know that Kuechly is basically Jesus and what not. But watching the seahawks defense you don't nearly hear Wagner's name called as you do Kuechly's in our games.

Enough said?

Posted

Probably the franchise record

The thing is he said, "Wagner leads all rookies in tackles," so I think people just forgot about Luke since the Panthers didn't make the playoffs. :(

Posted

Janoris Jenkins was awful good too. While I was to see Luke win it, I don't think he's the run away best choice.

Posted

What he said!!

Posted

look at seattle's draft

bruce irvin in the 1st

bobby wagner in the 2nd

russell wilson in the 3rd

good lord

Posted

look at seattle's draft

bruce irvin in the 1st

bobby wagner in the 2nd

good lord

Of course the Bruce Irvin was the F grade of the first round. .. Who is an F now?!

Posted

It's about time yall learn something important about the NFL and awards. If your team sucks, your players ain't hardly getting any kind of award unless they put up once in a lifetime numbers. For instance, Cam set the record for rushing touchdowns for a rookie and the record for most rushing touchdowns for a QB. Cam also broke Peyton's rookie record, and was the first rookie to ever throw for 4,000 yards passing. They had to give this guy the ROY award by default. Yet all Kuechly has done was lead the league in tackles. While that is cool, because his team sucked, they don't have to give him anything for that. Kuechly didn't even break the rookie record for tackles, even though he could have had 200 tackles if he started at MLB. So stop acting so surprised when guys don't discuss Kuechly for DROY, and don't be surprised if he doesn't get it.

Posted

look at seattle's draft

bruce irvin in the 1st

bobby wagner in the 2nd

good lord

are we interviewing anybody from the Seahawks' front office for the vacant GM spot?

Posted

are we interviewing anybody from the Seahawks' front office for the vacant GM spot?

^^this

I forgot but wasn't there something on Idzik?

Posted

I heard something about this guy named Brandon Beane being a strong candidate for ours.

Not sure what his resume' looks like.

1 person likes this