Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aurora (again)

11 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/05/aurora-hostage-situation-_n_2415705.html

[quote]UPDATE 11:34 -- Four people including a gunman were killed inside an Aurora, Colo., townhouse Saturday morning following what police say was a hostage situation, 9News reports.

Aurora SWAT team forces shot the gunman, who police have not yet identified, according to the Denver Post.
[/quote]

Posted · Report post

False flag

Posted · Report post

[spoiler]TEH JEWZ![spoiler](again)[/spoiler] [/spoiler]

Posted · Report post

Can't believe after all that has happened in this country recently that this is still being discussed. The solution is painfully obvious. If more people had a Concealed Carry Permit, unfortunate tragedies like this one could be easily prevented. It is never too early to teach your loved ones how to properly handle a weapon. Everyone in the USA should be trained and issued a gun when they are old enough to go to school. 1st grade recess: Dick picks on Jane. Jane outdraws Dick. See Dick run. Run Dick run! Problem solved. Here is a kid whose parents clearly care about their son's safety more than most and are bringing him up right, with good old American values!
[img]http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim/2012/08/06/6-year-old---cbs-sacramento_244x183.jpg[/img]
Police in Stockton, Calif. say they found this cell phone photo of a 6-year-old boy holding a gun while serving a search warrant on Wednesday, Aug. 1, 2012. Credit: Stockton Police Dept./CBS Sacramento. Say what you will, not only is this young fella packin' heat and ready to defend himself at the drop of a hat, his parents care enough about him to make sure he rides in an appropriate, child safety seat!
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='NanuqoftheNorth' timestamp='1357455816' post='2080053']
Can't believe after all that has happened in this country recently that this is still being discussed. The solution is painfully obvious. If more people had a Concealed Carry Permit, unfortunate tragedies like this one could be easily prevented. It is never too early to teach your loved ones how to properly handle a weapon. Everyone in the USA should be trained and issued a gun when they are old enough to go to school. 1st grade recess: [b]Dick picks on Jane. Jane outdraws Dick. See Dick run. Run Dick run! Problem solved. [/b] Here is a kid whose parents clearly care about their son's safety more than most and are bringing him up right, with good old American values!
[img]http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim/2012/08/06/6-year-old---cbs-sacramento_244x183.jpg[/img]
Police in Stockton, Calif. say they found this cell phone photo of a 6-year-old boy holding a gun while serving a search warrant on Wednesday, Aug. 1, 2012. Credit: Stockton Police Dept./CBS Sacramento. Say what you will, not only is this young fella packin' heat and ready to defend himself at the drop of a hat, his parents care enough about him to make sure he rides in an appropriate, child safety seat!
[/quote]

That was awesome.

Posted · Report post

Can't believe after all that has happened in this country recently that this is still being discussed. The solution is painfully obvious. If more people had a Concealed Carry Permit, unfortunate tragedies like this one could be easily prevented. It is never too early to teach your loved ones how to properly handle a weapon. Everyone in the USA should be trained and issued a gun when they are old enough to go to school. 1st grade recess: Dick picks on Jane. Jane outdraws Dick. See Dick run. Run Dick run! Problem solved. Here is a kid whose parents clearly care about their son's safety more than most and are bringing him up right, with good old American values!
[/quote]

Lulz

Posted · Report post

[/quote]

Uhh...found while serving a search warrant? Can you say thug parents? Doubt that weapon was introduced as good old American values.

Posted · Report post

Probably just good ole NRA parents

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Cardiackat88' timestamp='1357506995' post='2080691']
Uhh...found while serving a search warrant? Can you say thug parents?
[/quote] Oh no my friend! That is not how things work this country. [u] A[i]ll [/i][/u]Americans are innocent until proven guilty! [img]http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/picture/Renado11/Heston.jpg[/img]

Posted · Report post

Classy

Posted · Report post

[quote name='CatofWar' timestamp='1357515947' post='2081069']
Classy
[/quote]Always stay classy! http://vimeo.com/20733816