Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim Parsons (sheldon) of Big Bang Theory

28 posts in this topic

Posted

32978762.jpg
9 people like this

Posted

I wish Sheldon was my frietnd we could have lots of fun.

O' REALLY!?

1 person likes this

Posted

Found it:

Also, it was just a short blurb, and I'm not sure if he was saying something he wrote or something the guy next to him wrote because it was part of the "Against the Grain" sketch.

Minute 18:30.

Posted

wrong. Penny invited him and Leonard over to her apt and she was having a football party and that's how he got into football.

Eh, nooooo, He grew up in Texas. Football is ubiquitous in Texas. Pro football, college football, high school football, Pee-Wee football; in fact, every form of football except the original: European football, which most Texans believe to be a commie plot

3 people like this

Posted

BBT is a poo show but props to him i guess

Posted

Eh, nooooo, He grew up in Texas. Football is ubiquitous in Texas. Pro football, college football, high school football, Pee-Wee football; in fact, every form of football except the original: European football, which most Texans believe to be a commie plot

Association football isn't the original football. In fact American football and soccer (along with rugby and Australian football) are derivatives of the same game that has been played for centuries but never really had set rules until teams started organizing and traveling to other places that had different house rules.

1 person likes this

Posted

BBT is THE poo show but props to him i guess

Fixed.

Sheldon knew football before the party at Penny's, much to Leonard's surprise. He tutored Leonard to some degree in that episode.

1 person likes this

Posted

(knock knock) Cam!, (knock knock) Cam!, (knock knock) Cam!.....

3 people like this

Posted

Nvm, disregard.

Posted

Association football isn't the original football. In fact American football and soccer (along with rugby and Australian football) are derivatives of the same game that has been played for centuries but never really had set rules until teams started organizing and traveling to other places that had different house rules.

Bazinga!

Posted

dont wait on the 4-letter to affirm your affinity for your QB.

true for any team.

if you need their help, you're fugged from the jump

Posted

big bang theory was good.. fell off though as most sitcoms do when relationshit material is all the writers can fall back on...