Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The "problem" with Cam was obvious, he doesn't have a fuging line that can protect him. Gross is old and has been regressing the past THREE years despite people being oblivious to it. Byron Bell....holy hell sometimes he doesn't even touch his guy. Geoff Hangarter loves being on the ground and Amini was going through the rookie motions.

If you expect HIM to play at a fuging high-level then get him some lineman that are willing to actually block for him. You don't get 50 dollar insurance for a 250,000 dollar Ferrari.

#2 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,273 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:20 AM

Now I'm really sad :(

#3 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:21 AM

And this was obvious before you went to such drastic and lengthy measure to make sure people understood it was obvious. Every single Carolina Panther fan already knew this.

#4 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:23 AM

Also Rivera said the two main priorities this off season were finding Cam some protection and getting him play makers. I fully expect us to draft 1-2 starting caliber offensive linemen in the draft. Our line is going to be a hell of a lot better next season. Especially with Kalil back. I expect us to draft a gaurd and a tackle

I think our staff is trying to build a good young athletic line. With Kalil, Amini, a good young gaurd, and a good young tackle we suddenly have a good young line that can be with Cam for a long time assuming the players we draft are good.

#5 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,273 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:24 AM

Also Rivera said the two main priorities this off season were finding Cam some protection and getting him play makers. I fully expect us to draft 1-2 starting caliber offensive linemen in the draft. Our line is going to be a hell of a lot better next season. Especially with gross back. I expect us to draft a gaurd and a tackle

i think you mean Kalil. Gross never went anywhere.

#6 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,848 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:24 AM

But who do we draft? Chance? An OT?

#7 DangerClose

DangerClose

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:38 AM

And this was obvious before you went to such drastic and lengthy measure to make sure people understood it was obvious. Every single Carolina Panther fan already knew this.

i agree with you guys, but i saw some posts this past year to the contrary. there are some ignoramuses out there.

#8 PantherFanInSC

PantherFanInSC

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:00 AM

Guy was just trying to carry on conversation. Get over it, yourself and the high and mighty attitude.

#9 Mage

Mage

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:36 AM

I agree the line sucks but I do think it'd be better if we actually had an OC that didn't go into shotgun 24/7.

#10 Password is Taco

Password is Taco

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:15 AM

god those black on black uniforms were sexy

#11 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:48 AM

But who do we draft? Chance? An OT?

Warmack would be a solid pick. I just dont think that we would take a chance (lol) and draft him in the first. You really can find a competent guard in the 2nd round or free agency.

I really like Eric Fisher from Central Michigan. I think he is the second best tackle in the draft and you just don't pass up on a blue chip player at LT like him. He looks like a better Joe Staley to me.

#12 Gallagher

Gallagher

Never Doubt Davis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,266 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:56 AM

Still think Safety is a bigger need. One could make a pretty compelling photo essay of Nakamura, Martin and Campbell getting burned, missing tackles, and playing poorly in coverage.

The O-Line will be better next year with Kalil back and a 2nd or 4th round RG fighting for Hangartner's spot, plus another year of experience for Silatolu and Bell. The injuries to our interior line were kind of a freak thing this year, like injuries to our linebackers were last year, and doesn't warrant us neglecting our greatest need: a big physical skill-position free safety to close off the back end of our defense.

#13 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,413 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:45 AM

we draft OL and you guys better plan on them looking like crap their first year or two because its incredibly rare for even the most elite players to not look like they are on roller skates their first year.

#14 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,758 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:29 AM

Oh, well NOW I get it...

#15 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • 2,092 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:45 AM

Funny, my little brother is a so called "Panther fan" and he didn't even know who Luke was.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com