Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Worst mock I've ever seen

22 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[url="http://eaglesmock.blogspot.com.au/p/2013-nfl-mock-draft.html"]http://eaglesmock.blogspot.com.au/p/2013-nfl-mock-draft.html[/url]

Just had to share this. It was just updated on the 4th, so it's not like it even has the excuse of being outdated. Notable laughably bad picks:

5. Lions - Star Lotulelei
11. Chargers - DJ Fluker (second OT taken)
14. Panthers - Manti Teo
21. Vikings - Tyler Eifert
26. Colts - Marcus Lattimore

Posted · Report post

I just saw one on mockdrafthq.com that is way worse

Posted · Report post

You've obviously never seen anything done by chuck or bigsyke lol...

Posted · Report post

bwood at it again mentioning my name when I have nothing to do with the post. and for your info i had warmack first. so not a bad first round at all. keep trolling or surfing......so sad how i own bwoods. i might start not replying back to you...your to easy to beat kid.

Posted · Report post

I saw one that had us taking a DE in the first, and another that had 2 guards taken in the
first and neither one was Warmack.

I win.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='BigSyke' timestamp='1357479785' post='2080136']
bwood at it again mentioning my name when I have nothing to do with the post. and for your info i had warmack first. so not a bad first round at all. keep trolling or surfing......so sad how i own bwoods. i might start not replying back to you...your to easy to beat kid.
[/quote]

You're fuggin dreamin man haha, but I'm totally fine with you pretending to be superior if it makes you feel better. It's obvious you have extreme self esteem and anger problems. I wouldnt want you freaking out again and doing something crazy like committing suicide. You just keep winning bro!!1

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Bwood' timestamp='1357484919' post='2080182']
You're fuggin dreamin man haha, but I'm totally fine with you pretending to be superior if it makes you feel better. It's obvious you have extreme self esteem and anger problems. I wouldnt want you freaking out again and doing something crazy like committing suicide. You just keep winning bro!!1
[/quote]

now im the one thinking im superior..lol naw i thinks thats you,,,,,going around calling everyone noob and rookie. then talking about you dont play gm. are you a real scout???

lol........ by the way chuck says he has pictures of you. not looking to good for you woody......hahahahahaahh

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Bwood' timestamp='1357474590' post='2080114']
You've obviously never seen anything done by chuck or bigsyke lol...
[/quote]

Lol again

Posted · Report post

[quote name='BigSyke' timestamp='1357485388' post='2080186']

now im the one thinking im superior..lol naw i thinks thats you,,,,,going around calling everyone noob and rookie. then talking about you dont play gm. are you a real scout???

lol........ by the way chuck says he has pictures of you. not looking to good for you woody......hahahahahaahh
[/quote]

Chuck has pictures I posted of my beautiful girlfriend an myself, because he is a fugging creep.

You can look at as many pictures of me that you want fugging weirdos hahaha.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Bwood' timestamp='1357492450' post='2080280']

Chuck has pictures I posted of my beautiful girlfriend an myself, because he is a fugging creep.

You can look at as many pictures of me that you want fugging weirdos hahaha.
[/quote]

Yellow teeths

Posted · Report post

Bwood kill a thread every day.
Always off topic craps being put in other members topic.

Please take your $hit outta Jawnys post
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

How can anyone be superior in mocking? Simma down in this forum.