Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Worst mock I've ever seen

22 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Speaking of Fluker how about him as a RT/RG choice in round 2? He has had some struggles in pass blocking but is a straight up mauler. I think he would be worthy of consideration at our pick in 2. I do tend to value run blocking moreso than pass blocking.

Posted · Report post

There was plenty of talk of him being an option for us in the 2nd for a while. Seems like he's falling past that point though, wouldn't be as good a value. Other guys like Barrett Jones, Lane Johnson, Dallas Thomas seen as potentials around our pick in the 2nd. If we get our DT in the 1st and decide against a WR in the 2nd, I'd like Jones. Versatile as hell.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='JawnyBlaze' timestamp='1357500845' post='2080523']
There was plenty of talk of him being an option for us in the 2nd for a while. Seems like he's falling past that point though, wouldn't be as good a value. Other guys like Barrett Jones, Lane Johnson, Dallas Thomas seen as potentials around our pick in the 2nd. If we get our DT in the 1st and decide against a WR in the 2nd, I'd like Jones. Versatile as hell.
[/quote] I like all those guys too. I don't see how Jones drops that far. I'm still not feeling the Lane Johnson hype. Id also look at Oday Aboushi as a LT in round 2 as well.

Posted · Report post

Read a bleacher report, I know, i know. Anyway that did a mock first round. I dont remember who they projected, just that they went on a three paragraph tangent about EVERYONE in carolina hoping for Teo!! It was a complete dafug? That said. That draft is kilgos

Posted · Report post

Must be a Huddler who missed the Hurney firing.

Posted · Report post

bitches be trippin

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Swaggasaurus' timestamp='1357499871' post='2080498']
Speaking of Fluker how about him as a RT/RG choice in round 2? He has had some struggles in pass blocking but is a straight up mauler. I think he would be worthy of consideration at our pick in 2. I do tend to value run blocking moreso than pass blocking.
[/quote]
I'd love to have Fluker, especially for those who wants an OT badly. 1st round should be use on a WR or DT IMO. There are still a couple very good Olinemen in the 2nd to take

Posted · Report post

Teo is a great player but I rather have Jarvis Jones if he somehow fall that far which could very happen.

Posted · Report post

Ok, found a new one that's the worst ever, at least in regards to who they have us taking.

[url="http://www.draftsite.com/nfl/mock-draft/2014/"]http://www.draftsite.com/nfl/mock-draft/2014/[/url]

Yes, it's a 2014 draft, which would be harder to project who's available, who we may need, who rises/falls during the season...but

TWO QUARTERBACKS IN THE FIRST TWO ROUNDS?!!? just lol

Posted · Report post

[img]http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs3/1991017_o.gif[/img]