Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dear media, please stop telling me Andrew Luck is good

235 posts in this topic

Posted

I asked this earlier so i will ask you. Why, after seeing how well Cam has played, would we be insecure or upset that Luck went back to Stanford?

This line of thinking just no longer makes sense.

i'd rather take cam, but these circle jerking nonsensical bullshit about luck has got to end. i was pissed that he went back to stanford too, but really, luck has been hyped for quite some time now. and, as i recall, most of you bought into it towards the end of 2010

Posted

you can be "factually correct" and still be insecure, you dumb asshole.

making a thread and circlejerking 2 years after luck said "i'm going back to stanford" is insecurity.

My vitriol isn't directed at Luck. I like Luck, I think he'll be a fantastic QB and will be part of the next generation of superstars that we luckily have our own version of. But I will spare no vitriol for imbeciles that will take factual statements of the fact that Luck was subpar this year as signs of butthurtedness or insecurity. NO, GODDAMN IT, I'M STATING FACTS!

Posted

i'd rather take cam, but these circle jerking nonsensical bullshit about luck has got to end. i was pissed that he went back to stanford too, but really, luck has been hyped for quite some time now. and, as i recall, most of you bought into it towards the end of 2010

It's not Luck. It's YOU, and carolina-rolls, and whatever other f*cking morons in this thread who can't accept the fact that Luck was an average quarterback this year and his rookie accolades do not compare with Russell Wilson, RG3's or even Cam's.

Posted

It's not Luck. It's YOU, and carolina-rolls, and whatever other f*cking morons in this thread who can't accept the fact that Luck was an average quarterback this year and his rookie accolades do not compare with Russell Wilson, RG3's or even Cam's.

i'm pretty fuging sure i haven't started one god damn thread about luck since we drafted cam.

the huddle is insecure about cam. they feel that the media, and other young QBs threaten his existence. why? I really don't know

Posted

My vitriol isn't directed at Luck. I like Luck, I think he'll be a fantastic QB and will be part of the next generation of superstars that we luckily have our own version of. But I will spare no vitriol for imbeciles that will take factual statements of the fact that Luck was subpar this year as signs of butthurtedness or insecurity. NO, GODDAMN IT, I'M STATING FACTS!

holy poo, you're insecure about your insecurity

Posted

holy poo, you're insecure about your insecurity

This place is full of children.

Posted

This place is full of children.

I know, I'm hoping they grow out of their insecurity

Posted

Why do you guys care about Luck or RGIII?

God damn the pathetic offseason.

Cam ain't no better than Luck or RG3 also. All them have bright spots and bad ones.

STFU

Posted

I know, I'm hoping they grow out of their insecurity

mmhmm.

Posted

mmhmm.

fuging nice stealth edit there bro. almost had you

Posted

Why do you guys care about Luck or RGIII?

God damn the pathetic offseason.

Cam ain't no better than Luck or RG3 also. All them have bright spots and bad ones.

STFU

When we all look back in time...

Luck>Cam>>>Rg3

Posted

I've got a better one. Here are quarterbacks who have turned in a Top 100 performance, or a mere 67 rating, in my QBA metric for the 2012 season:

Peyton: 9 games

Russell Wilson: 7 games

RG3: 6 games, including the top rated performance of 89

Cam: 5 games

Ryan Tannehill: 3 games

Ryan Fitzpatrick: 2 games

Brandon Weeden: 1 game

Kevin Kolb: 1 game

Andrew Luck: nil