234 replies to this topic

#31 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,365 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:19 PM

RG3 has a 1500 yard rusher that opens up the passing game for them. You literally never know when they are gonna run or pass. Even good enough to fool a defense as good as Seattle right now. Make things a lot easier on the QB

It also helps when the QB is actually accurate

#32 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 4,818 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:21 PM

It also helps when the QB is actually accurate

Yeah, if you cant hit wide open receivers you have no business being a starting QB.

#33 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,306 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:22 PM

Well, I guess if you have a rag of an o-line, no defense, and below average receiving corps, why would a team throw the ball @42 times a game?!?!?

Umm, cuz they have to

He has played bad or below average for most of the season. He has had a The Golden Calf of Bristol type year. Garbage for most of the game but big plays in big moments in the 4th quarter.

No.
So.
That's all it takes. Garbage is an ignorant statement btw... rookie passing record and 11 wins = garbage... ok smart guy

Today was the first time in 6 games that he even completed half of his passes.

W's is what its about. They did it against bigger odds than we faced last year.

FACT: I do not carry cards.

#34 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,206 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:26 PM

Shut up, c-rolls, you respond to factual counter arguments with nothing but "no."

#35 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,306 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:34 PM

Shut up, c-rolls, you respond to factual counter arguments with nothing but "no."

i actually did lol

not just typing it to be cute or make a point... that made me laugh out loud... thanks

#36 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,615 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

good point but Luck did not have the luxury of a 50 million dollar backfield or the ability to run the ball himself so, yeh it took him more but he still did it against bigger odds than Cam had last year. I think Cam is the better football player but of the four guys mentioned Luck is the hands down the second best player as far as I am concerned.

Outside of "total yards" which he only got because he was 5th in the league in attempts, he fuging sucks. He was second to last in completion %, ahead of only Chad Henne, tied for second in Ints, 25th in QB rating.......he's not that good bro.

#37 RomanG18

RomanG18

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Do you discount the number of game winning drives he already has? Stats are great but winning is better. Is he overly hyped yes. Does he deserve to be in the conversation with RGIII, Wilson and Cam - absolutely.

#38 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,365 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:37 PM

How did they ever win 11 games when they played Cleveland, Jets, KC, Tennessee 2x, Miami, Buffalo, Detroit, and Jacksonville 2x.

If you don't win at least ten games against that schedule you should be fired. Perhaps the 10 worst teams in the NFL were on their schedule.

#39 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,590 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:38 PM

It's amazing how stupid spite makes some people. Good grief, get over it already.

#40 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,306 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:40 PM

Do you discount the number of game winning drives he already has? jealousy blinds them I guess
Stats are great but winning is better. He has both
Is he overly hyped yes. That is the media's job. This is a product of Pagan's leukemia as much as anything. Plus this kid has been in the media spotlight for much longer than just this season.
Does he deserve to be in the conversation with RGIII, Wilson and Cam - absolutely.

completely agree. It's a shame you have to almost become a fan of another team or player to make a point to these homeriffic numb-skulls sometimes

#41 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,365 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:41 PM

It's amazing how stupid spite makes some people. Good grief, get over it already.

I don't understand why people keep saying this.

Why would anyone care at this point that Luck didn't come here?

#42 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,306 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:42 PM

How did they ever win 11 games when they played Cleveland, Jets, KC, Tennessee 2x, Miami, Buffalo, Detroit, and Jacksonville 2x.

If you don't win at least ten games against that schedule you should be fired. Perhaps the 10 worst teams in the NFL were on their schedule.

home many excuses are you prepared to make on this?

hater

sorry it does not fit your personal agenda but the kid is a good player with a bright future ahead and a very solid rookie season behind him. no amount of your ranting changes that.

#43 AceMan

AceMan

Huddle Vet

• HUDDLER
  • 2,667 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:42 PM

Luck is good for a rookie, but it's hard to like him since he's SOOOOO overrated

#44 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,365 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:45 PM

Do you discount the number of game winning drives he already has? Stats are great but winning is better. Is he overly hyped yes. Does he deserve to be in the conversation with RGIII, Wilson and Cam - absolutely.

I don't discount his game winning drives any more than I do The Golden Calf of Bristol's.

But just for fun several of those game winning drives happened with 3:00+ minutes left on the clock and the defense held those leads. A luxury other QBs have not had (ahem)

#45 Ken

Ken

Triple Threat

• HUDDLER
  • 3,467 posts
  • Locationnyc

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:46 PM

Anyone that says Luck's receiving corp is below average, clearly don't know what they are talking about.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com