There is no racism in the media.....

Posted Image

#62 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,402 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:36 PM

Many begrudgingly gave Cam credit, Luck gets love with no effort whatsoever.

The guy threw for well over 4000 yards and 23 TDs carrying the full load of the offense with little running game to help. The guy averaged almost 40 attempts per game as a rookie. That's absurd.

You're just hatin'.

#63 TopCat

TopCat

Swerve

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:38 PM

"Instead of a 2 they should just put a 3 next to Andrew Luck's experience next year since he has already developed so well." - Jim Nantz. Or was that Phil Simms? Whatever f it. Whoever said it was dumb as hell.

#64 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,387 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:39 PM

he also had some very, very nice 4th quarter game winning drives.

don't think he is the OROY, nor do I think he had a better year than Cam last year, but he looked very good for a rookie

#65 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,245 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:40 PM

only 2 teams since 1983 had the top pick and made the playoffs in the same year. The Colts are one of them.

these type of arguments are so whiny and bitter. i guess we have a tv/sound bite metric that we can all go to and quantify where in the media one guy gets more love than another. so stupid.

all i know is i kinda like winning games and going to the playoffs. if you make a comparison of any other qb to Cam you get well yeah but that team has a good d or they have AP or they have a nice stadium or whatever. stop with the excuses.

i like Cam and glad we have him but at some point winning has to become paramount compared to commercials and swag and getting mentioned on First Take.

#66 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 4,212 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:41 PM

Both he and RG3 throw mortars when they throw the long ball. Tall, high ballistic arcs.

When Cam and Russell Wilson throw the long ball, looks like a shot from a Barrett .50 sniper rifle.

#67 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,485 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:41 PM

The guy threw for well over 4000 yards and 23 TDs carrying the full load of the offense with little running game to help. The guy averaged almost 40 attempts per game as a rookie. That's absurd.

You're just hatin'.

Jimmy Clausen would throw the ball 40+ times a game if those were the plays called. That doesn't make him any good, similarly to how the amount of passing attempts isn't an indicator of how good you are at throwing said passes.

#68 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,911 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:43 PM

lmao at you idiots

The guy just set the rookie passing record previously set by Cam with a rag of an oline, no defense to speak of, below average receiving corps, and a replacement HC.

You can say he played bad today and you can say his arm is not the strongest but he is well above average as far as QBs go in this league and if we had to replace Cam, I would have no issue taking him over RGIII or Wilson without blinking an eye.

I am not a fan of his per se and I really don't care but you card-carrying agenda pushers need to be made aware that you are wrong...again.

If Indy WRs are below average....so were Cam's. He did it with less attempts

#69 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• HUDDLER
  • 5,071 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:45 PM

Jimmy Clausen would throw the ball 40+ times a game if those were the plays called. That doesn't make him any good, similarly to how the amount of passing attempts isn't an indicator of how good you are at throwing said passes.

Naw, he'd just take 35 sacks and 5 INTs.

#70 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 3,918 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:46 PM

he also had some very, very nice 4th quarter game winning drives.

don't think he is the OROY, nor do I think he had a better year than Cam last year, but he looked very good for a rookie

Problem is, Luck was the reason they were behind.

#71 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • 4,402 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:49 PM

What I'm saying is that he had no running game to lean on. If Jimmeh threw 40 times he'd still have under 200 yards passing because he'd check down 35 times.

#72 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • 4,402 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:50 PM

Problem is, Luck was the reason they were behind.

LOL!

Sorry, I can't remember, how many games did the Colts win last year without Luck?

The Colts were behind because of Luck... you should be a goddamn comedian.

#73 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • 4,402 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:53 PM

This game is exposing RG3 a little bit. He is not an NFL caliber pocket passer right now. He's missing on everything. His knee is forcing him to stay in the pocket and he can't hit a receiver that isn't completely wide open.

That's why I love Cam. He can run, but he's becoming a very good pocket passer as well.

#74 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 3,918 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:53 PM

Averaged over an interception a game.

I'll be here all week, don't forget to tip your waiters and waitresses. B)

Have you tried the veal?

#75 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 4,212 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:54 PM

The son of a bitch threw almost 60 times today. I mean holy poo.

5.3 ypa, zero TDs, 1 int

Holy poo indeed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.