#91 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,843 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:45 PM

Wilson and RG3 both ahead of Cam this year in terms of football outsider metrics. which are very thorough and relevant.

we need to suck it up as fan base. we can go around the horn on stats and junk but if we don't win more than we lose, who gives a crap about stats.

#92 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 4,357 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:47 PM

So what?

So what is that nobody is saying about how hard Andrew Luck needs to work in the offseason to improve AS A PASSER.

They just assume it will happen... through osmosis, I guess?

#93 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,287 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:47 PM

Last year when Cam had 21 passing TDs and 17 ints it was noted by all the "experts" that that was very weak and just a sign on how much he would need to improve AS A PASSER.

Oh, by the way, Cam's "low" 60% completion rate last year was ANOTHER sigh by all the "experts" about how much he needed to improve AS A PASSER.

No. These two statements were never linked by anyone (except you, just now). Nobody ever said "60 is not good enough, he needs to improve as a passer" That is just stupid. Stop being stupid.

Andrew Luck this year has had 23 passing TDs and 18 ints with a 54% completion rate and you and the "experts" can't seem to get off of his knob.

I think you have sufficiently outed yourself as ignorant... try again tomorrow after you mull things over a bit.

#94 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,287 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:49 PM

So what is that nobody is saying about how hard Andrew Luck needs to work in the offseason to improve AS A PASSER.

osmosis?

seriously stop trying. Go to bed little guy.

#95 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,869 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:50 PM

....Luck is major clutch...and hes only going to get better...

#96 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

He's a rookie QB. Most rookie QBs improve after their rookie year, so people assume Luck will improve

Stop letting the media influence your opinion of the guy

#97 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 4,357 posts

osmosis?

seriously stop trying. Go to bed little guy.

Will do, as soon as you get Andrew Luck's sweaty balls out of your mouth.

#98 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• HUDDLER
  • 5,177 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:52 PM

I wrote a goddamn quarterback metric. I work with ProFootballFocus. I know what goddamn good quarterbacking looks like. Andrew Luck was an average quarterback this year and is a distant third in the rookie race.

End of story, c-rolls. It's not butthurtedness, it's the goddamn truth.

#99 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,233 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:53 PM

THIS.

All we heard last offseason was how Cam needed to improve as a passer. Luck has virtually the same stats minus the rushing yds & tds, but with a much lower completion %(60 per to 54 per) and you hear none of that with him. It is just assumed he's going to improve. Why is that I wonder?
You even have people on here, and other places who concede and say Cam will never be a surgeon or such. Well based on Lucks stats this year, it's safe to assume Luck will never be that either.

#100 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,287 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:58 PM

Will do, as soon as you get Andrew Luck's sweaty balls out of your mouth.

I wrote a goddamn quarterback metric. I work with ProFootballFocus. I know what goddamn good quarterbacking looks like. Andrew Luck was an average quarterback this year and is a distant third in the rookie race.

End of story, c-rolls. It's not butthurtedness, it's the goddamn truth.

awww

aren't these two cute?

Again. or the reading impaired. I'm not a Luck fan and would not take him over Cam for anything. I am just calling you idiots out. Apparently you want to tear something down just to feel a little better. Well I'm sorry to tell you that your psyche is flawed. You don't tear things down to feel better about yourself, you do better yourself and raise your game. What you simpletons need to grasp is that you, physically you as an individual have no control over what happens on the field and therefore trying to make yourselves feel better by tearing down a player on ANOTHER TEAM, team being something of which you are not a part of... is not necessary.

get a hobby
volunteer
join a church
join a club

you guys are wound too damn tight

#101 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,178 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:59 PM

They aren't talking about Cam!

Get the pitchforks.

They are talking poo about Cam!

Get the pitchforks.

This fan base is an embarrassment

#102 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 4,357 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:00 PM

What you don't understand is we're not "tearing down".

What we're doing is what every swingin' codsack in this forum demands any of us to be about Cam: be "real".

And the "real" story on Andrew Luck once you get the entire pantheon of the sports media's mouths off of his member is that he is AVERAGE.

#103 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,869 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:01 PM

THIS.

All we heard last offseason was how Cam needed to improve as a passer. Luck has virtually the same stats minus the rushing yds & tds, but with a much lower completion %(60 per to 54 per) and you hear none of that with him. It is just assumed he's going to improve. Why is that I wonder?
You even have people on here, and other places who concede and say Cam will never be a surgeon or such. Well based on Lucks stats this year, it's safe to assume Luck will never be that either.

....Luck went to the playoffs....hope the Panthers dont have to face him for anything that matters or it might get ugly....Dude is stellar.... end of story.

#104 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,483 posts

he is above average for a rookie QB, even if he was probably third among the top rookies this year overall, I wouldn't be surprised if he was the best of the bunch in a couple years.

#105 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• HUDDLER
  • 5,177 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

awww

aren't these two cute?

Again. or the reading impaired. I'm not a Luck fan and would not take him over Cam for anything. I am just calling you idiots out. Apparently you want to tear something down just to feel a little better. Well I'm sorry to tell you that your psyche is flawed. You don't tear things down to feel better about yourself, you do better yourself and raise your game. What you simpletons need to grasp is that you, physically you as an individual have no control over what happens on the field and therefore trying to make yourselves feel better by tearing down a player on ANOTHER TEAM, team being something of which you are not a part of... is not necessary.

get a hobby
volunteer
join a church
join a club

you guys are wound too damn tight

No, asshole, you resorting to amateur psychological assessments because you're been thoroughly routed in your contention that Andrew Luck was anything but mediocre this year shows you don't know how to admit when you've been completely smoked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.