#121 charlotte49er

charlotte49er

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,549 posts
  • LocationCharlotte-Mint HIll, NC

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:28 PM

This. Your average rookie QB looks like hot garbage. Luck was somewhat better than that. But he was thoroughly outclassed by RG3 and Wilson this year, and was average among all QBs.

Wilson and RGIII started with better teams than Luck and the Colts.

2011 Redskins were 6 -10! RG3 led to them 10-6 record so he improved them 4 games
2011 Seahawks were 7-9! Russle Wilson led them to 11-5 so he improved them 4 games.
2011 Colts were 2-14! Colts finished to 11-5 so he improved them 9 games! And he did it with 2 HC's!

Cam Newton in his 2nd year improved the Panthers from 6-10 to 7-9. 1 GAME LOL

#122 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,384 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:28 PM

oh wow luck finally got over the 50% completion mark for the first time in like a month and a half color me impressed

#123 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,337 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:30 PM

Not only have you yet to make one single point, your bitterness and adolescence is so transparent that nobody here with any intelligence will ever be able to take you seriously. What a shame. How does that make you feel? You have every reason and right to be completely embarrassed right now.

I can't even approach your contention that you believe you have somehow bested anyone at anything here. If you actually believe that (and I seriously doubt you do, you're just trying to save face and I understand), but if you actually believe half this drivel you keep spewing you my friend are nothing short of batsh-t crazy.

Let me use small words: you said Luck is a great QB. I disagreed. You trotted out silly reasons why. I crushed them with facts. You responded by implying my disagreement was motivated by butthurtedness. I called you out for ignoring the facts at hand.

Shut up with the psycho stuff. I like Luck, but he was not anything more than average this year. Fact. So deal with it.

#124 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,190 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:31 PM

of course he improved 9 games all he did was eat up cupcakes like a fat girl.

what a joke...he didnt even play houston until the end of the year. lol

luck is decent but not worth the hype,

#125 mcdougal

mcdougal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts

The Ravens were not going to lose that game after getting Ray Lewis back.

The OP reeks of foolishness. If it said "please stop telling me Luck is God" then I'd understand.

But Luck is a 'good' QB, especially for a rookie.

LOL @ people saying he sailed and skipped passes today, since that is exactly what Cam does.(check Seattle game)
Also check his run game....if you can find it.

It is just hilariously hypocritical to get mad at people who unfairly criticize Cam and then turn around and unfairly criticize Luck.

lol if Cam had the day Luck had or the season Luck had you be the first one complaining. Luck is horrible. He is slightly better than Brandon Weedon.

#126 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,384 posts

lol i just looked up curtis painter's stats. he completed passes at a higher clip than andrew luck while playing for a team that was tanking from the moment they realized that peyton wouldn't be able to play lllloooollllllllll

e: painter also faced a tougher slate of games

#127 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,974 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:44 PM

no he had the coach and gm cam supposed to have. lol why u think luck didnt want to be here.....why u think newton has made hints about leaving lol

you always seem to have slight negative comments about newton. just my observation.

...Dont get me wrong. I think Cam can be the sht...but he has to go to the next level and I think he will when he matures...I only go by what my eyes tell me...I think Chud is close with developing Cam but i think Chud is driving a Lambrogini with Cam when hes only driven Camero...Once we get out of cap hell and Riv can get the talent he wants we should be good for a run....I am hard on Cam but its only cause I like him....it was a fluke that we were'nt a playoff team...we really are unpredictable and explosive with him on offence...

Luck didn't expect the head coach to disappear for how many games? it didn't affect him.

#128 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 9,195 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:48 PM

Luck didn't expect the head coach to disappear for how many games? it didn't affect him.

Don't let the fact that their OC didn't call the game today affect reality either.

#129 PrimeTyme

PrimeTyme

The Greatest!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:49 PM

Luck seems like a nice guy, but honestly I can't stand him because the media for the last 2 years has been adamant about making me believe Luck is the 2nd coming of Jesus

he is good but give me a break with all the Luck is the greatest prospect I've ever seen talk.. he's not even the best rookie QB this year

#130 mcdougal

mcdougal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:49 PM

...Dont get me wrong. I think Cam can be the sht...but he has to go to the next level and I think he will when he matures...I only go by what my eyes tell me...I think Chud is close with developing Cam but i think Chud is driving a Lambrogini with Cam when hes only driven Camero...Once we get out of cap hell and Riv can get the talent he wants we should be good for a run....I am hard on Cam but its only cause I like him....it was a fluke that we were'nt a playoff team...we really are unpredictable and explosive with him on offence...

Luck might want to complete 1/2 of his passes before you starting excusing his bad play. The man threw the ball at least 200 more times than Cam yet barely breaks his passing records. What does that tell you?

It tells me he is Brandon Weedon in a pass happy system.

#131 mcdougal

mcdougal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:51 PM

Don't let the fact that their OC didn't call the game today affect reality either.

Yet his QB rating was about on par for what he's done this entire season. Should have had at least 2 more picks honestly.

#132 Guest_BlueBoy_*

Guest_BlueBoy_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:52 PM

The son of a bitch threw almost 60 times today. I mean holy poo.

That's why I questioned whether the passing record should accompany a maximum pass attempt. He throws 60 times just to accummulate 250 yards and only complete 54%. Good luck to the colts franchise. Give me my Cam any day.

#133 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,190 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:53 PM

oh okay now i understand. but consider this....

luck and cam put up ABOUT the same amount of yards passing tds and ints. thats already GREAT for a project qb(cam) who is going toe to toe with a PRO READY STUD like LUCK.

then u add that new had almost a 1000 yards plus 14 rushing tds...........so he really outperformed based on total yards and touchdowns. with no offseason might i add...

so that brings up the question how does newton outplay/match him and does not go to the playoffs.....

either luck has a better DEFENSE or better gm/coaching staff or easier schedule. maybe even all. lol

you choose ................im waiting.

#134 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • 5,245 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:54 PM

I for one love all the good young QBs in the NFL. Peyton Manning and Tom Brady aren't going to last forever and the next generation is looking very promising. I'm just glad we have one of those guys that looks set to be part of that future.

#135 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,974 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:58 PM

Luck might want to complete 1/2 of his passes before you starting excusing his bad play. The man threw the ball at least 200 more times than Cam yet barely breaks his passing records. What does that tell you?

It tells me he is Brandon Weedon in a pass happy system.

2011 Colts were 2-14! Colts finished to 11-5 so he improved them 9 games! And he did it with 2 HC's!

Cam Newton in his 2nd year improved the Panthers from 6-10 to 7-9. 1 GAME LOL

...STFU.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com