Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Password is Taco

I'm jealous of the Redskins

167 posts in this topic

How are you jealous of the redskins when you sound like one of their fans

1 person likes this

Look at there coach, our coach is horrible. Rivera is bad, never will have a winning season.

Shanahan fuging blows.

I'm jealous of any team that's in the playoffs.

haha yeah i saw that after i posted. sorry for jacking your thread idea bud.

haha you're good I could care less
1 person likes this

RG3 is so damn accurate. I love Cam but if that was him it would've sailed 10 feet over the receivers head.

I would love to see the redskins win today and then beat the fug out of the falcons next week.

Shanahan fuging blows.

If Shanny "fuging blows" and he's in the post season with a rookie QB and starting RB, then how does Rivera stack up?

1 person likes this

If Shanny "fuging blows" and he's in the post season with a rookie QB and starting RB, then how does Rivera stack up?

404 somebody saying "rivera is good" anywhere in this thread not found

I blame JR more than anyone. Old senile fool of a old man. His absolute refusal to even consider signing good FAs and instead "signs s our own." Imagine had we signed Vincent Jackson or Pierre Garcon, instead of that soft, injury prone RB Stewart.

Where did I bring up Rivera? Rivera has blown assnuggets thus far in his career as well.

• Topics

• Funny, but the thing I noticed was that he considered himself a fullback---(The Panthers are one of the few teams that used a FB...) when he had never played.  I am sure the Panthers told him that, but I wondered if that was HIS intent. I think this is another "Swiss Army knife" player.  He is a FB with TE experience.  Can he catch?  Can he slide out to a wing or even line up as a TE?  Throw him into an offense that has McCaffrey (who can catch passes) and Samuel (who can run the ball) and these three players are capable of lining up as TE/RB/WR, FB/WR/WR, TE/RB/RB, etc. I am not suggesting that he is going to line up as a TE as Olsen does, but Brockel or even Dickson Hbacking could be in the cards for him.
    • He has fumbled one single time. I don't think he's a lock. However if Fozzie is expendable then of the current guys I suppose he makes it. 
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Evangellic