Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm jealous of the Redskins

167 posts in this topic

Posted

i will take Riv over Shanahan. I will take Cam over either one of these QB's. Bob3 is gonna have 3 years tops in this league.

I am definitely not jealous of the redskins. They mortgaged the next ten years on a QB made of glass and then keep dropping him out of 2nd story windows into rush hour traffic.

Matter of time

I hope you are right, sir. I can't stand hearing about this fake cornball dude anymore.

Posted

i will take Riv over Shanahan. I will take Cam over either one of these QB's. Bob3 is gonna have 3 years tops in this league.

I am definitely not jealous of the redskins. They mortgaged the next ten years on a QB made of glass and then keep dropping him out of 2nd story windows into rush hour traffic.

Matter of time

this post reeks of jealousy lol. you dont really believe what you just said right? Delusional.

1 person likes this

Posted

i will take Riv over Shanahan.

lol
1 person likes this

Posted

I think you're confusing JR with Hurney.

JR's philosphy is always avoid FAs, he hires GMs that also agree with him

Posted

With Cam and 3 really good running backs we shouldn't use that strategy.

We should throw it 20 yards down field everytime.

i wasn't suggesting that we should.

cam's skill set it more suited to the norv turner style coryell we run with our read option looks when chud gets the hell out of his own way

Posted

This is complete domination.

Posted

"i will take Riv over Shanahan"

Really? I've got some property for you consider....

1 person likes this

Posted

JR's philosphy is always avoid FAs, he hires GMs that also agree with him

we've spent on free agents before. that was 2006 which was before you started watching the panthers, though.

Posted

i hate the media's dick slobbering of rg3, but i personally like rg3 a lot. He's a good dude and a hell of a player and all ya'll know it.

Posted

They run better. Meaning there OL and converted full back simply run it better and more consistant than we could this year

Posted

i hate the media's dick slobbering of rg3, but i personally like rg3 a lot. He's a good dude and a hell of a player and all ya'll know it.

no rg3 is a terrible person and player.

-nobody

Posted

no rg3 is a terrible person and player.

-nobody

i was just replying to people saying he'll be out of the league in three years and hating him for no other reason than hes a rookie whose in the playoffs. I've heard a lot of hate towards him.