Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Password is Taco

I'm jealous of the Redskins

167 posts in this topic

Yeah this Panther team sure looked like perennial playoff contenders.

You said in your original post we have way more talent. Once we get there i think we will be in the playoffs on a regular basis with Cam. Redskins will be 5-11 again next year. Their roster, for the most part, SUCKS

Christ, please stop these stupid ass threads. Fug the skins and Bob Griffin.

fug yes. I agree.

1 person likes this

Only watched the skins twice this year. Our game and today. From what I've seen, they have more whiny pussies on that team than any other team I've watched. I'm not jealous at all.

That Hawk defense has settled in. The skins look to be in some trouble.

They are also missing Orakpo and a few nice players.

While I think we will be on the playoffs (barring rivera and chud fuging us) the skins seem to look good for the future as well.

That was just a testament to how much talent we have.

They are also missing Orakpo and a few nice players.

While I think we will be on the playoffs (barring rivera and chud fuging us) the skins seem to look good for the future as well.

That was just a testament to how much talent we have.

Skins have a washed up coach and Snyder owns the team. No worries, this season for them is a fluke.

Only watched the skins twice this year. Our game and today. From what I've seen, they have more whiny pussies on that team than any other team I've watched. I'm not jealous at all.

If I wasn't married with two kids I'd move to Cali tomorrow, team up with you, and fight everybody that is not a Panther fan.

RG3 is so damn accurate. I love Cam but if that was him it would've sailed 10 feet over the receivers head.

Yeah, that INT was real accurate wasn't it.

Funny how no one makes much out of Luck's INTS. But I guess if the media says you're inaccurate, then you must be because some will turn every miss ball into signs of such inaccuracies.

Hawks whip that ass in the second half, time for beast (murder) mode.

No, need to be jealous. This team will get to the play-offs if they keep like they have during the end of the season.

Looking forward to luck and RG3 sitting on the couch next week. I thought I would be happy when the media found something else to talk about other than The Golden Calf of Bristol. I was wrong.

RGIII is so damn accurate*

*off play action when his RB is averaging 6 ypc

Can RGIII make it through 19 games and win a superbowl? He just gets hit so much because of his style.