Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Password is Taco

I'm jealous of the Redskins

167 posts in this topic

fug the foreskins. I'm not jealous of having an injury prone QB. Overrated the 3rd.

RG3 is gonna end up wearing that knee brace the rest of his career at this rate.

fug the foreskins. I'm not jealous of having an injury prone QB. Overrated the 3rd.

^^^this

Yeah the skins fans have been pretty excited this week.. I'm happy for them, but oh I wish we would have made the playoff..... :(

RG3 is so damn accurate. I love Cam but if that was him it would've sailed 10 feet over the receivers head.

lmfao

So why is RG3 injury prone? Obviously his play style makes him susceptible but hes missed a little over a game this year- not exactly the end of the world. I dont remember him being injured in college much either

The guy takes a lot of hits so he will probably be injured more than your average QB, but if he learns to slide more I dont see why he cant play in the NFL for a while (especially with all the rules protecting QBs these days)

So why is RG3 injury prone? Obviously his play style makes him susceptible but hes missed a little over a game this year- not exactly the end of the world. I dont remember him being injured in college much either

The guy takes a lot of hits so he will probably be injured more than your average QB, but if he learns to slide more I dont see why he cant play in the NFL for a while (especially with all the rules protecting QBs these days)

He tore his ACL in college.

Who cares, f*ck Robert Griffin!

Marshawn Litttttttleeeeeeee Boy Littttttttlllllllllleeee Boy!!!!! Determination!!!!!

RGIII missed games twice this year due to injury, concussion and knee, and he's only a rookie. He'll never play a complete season, and I'll bet he'll be lucky to make it past 5.

On the other side, how about Wilson running out in front of Lynch and blocking for him. You'd never see the mole or noodle arm doing that.

The ForeSkins traded away a lot of draft picks to go One and Done. I R not jealous.