i was going to be rookie of the year, but then i took a shanahan to the knee

ooooohhhhh burn.

#153 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:05 PM

Nope, not at all. JR is a horrible owner and the sooner he no longer has his hands on this franchise, the better offwe would be. That old fool made fun of Drew Brees and Manning during the lockout, that old idiotic senile moron would kill to have a good franchise like the Colts and Saints have had

Posted Image

#154 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,764 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:09 PM

Well they get the favor of the media and the refs and such, whereas we are despised on all sides.

#155 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,690 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:24 PM

happy the redskins lost? yes, because the media shitstorm would have been unbearable if griffin "got a playoff win"
happy griffin shredded his knee? negative

#156 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,512 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:35 PM

I'm soooo fuging jealous our QB's acl isn't a twizzler.

#157 Guest_BlueBoy_*

Guest_BlueBoy_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:26 AM

i was just replying to people saying he'll be out of the league in three years and hating him for no other reason than hes a rookie whose in the playoffs. I've heard a lot of hate towards him.

I'm surprised the hate is not more on Luck. The dude have the worst stats of all the QBs in the playoffs. That same dude intentionally stays in college one more year so that we couldn't draft him. That's how we got Cam. Meanwhile this fan base is bashing RG3, whose path does not cross ours at all other than the fact he is a football player.

Now I see why this team is mediocre year after year. The fans, owners, coaches, GM all don't have their eyes on the right objective. Stop worrying about RG3, whether he disappears tomorrow or not we still gonna wake up with a 7-9 team tide with a coach that takes a knee with 50 seconds, 2 timeouts left fearing the wind. Yes, I said it. We have a coach who wants to take a knee on windy days. While RG3 on one leg is in the playoff.

#158 MechaZain

MechaZain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:58 PM

Only jealous of the media attention, otherwise don't care. Both get press but Cam gets hated on and RG3 is like a media darling for whatever reason

#159 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,622 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:03 PM

I'm not jealous, I actually feel bad for Redskin fans. They were lied to about RG3's recover time table being only 6-8 months for an LCL and ACL tear. While that might be true for just an ACL, an LCL is terrible when combined with an ACL tear. Combine them together and there's a good chance RG3 won't play at all in 2013 season. Generally it takes around 11-14 months to come back from those two injuries together and that's if there's not setbacks and everything goes perfectly with Rehab.

#160 GotSwag?

GotSwag?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:44 PM

Its hard for me to be jealous of the Redskins when we have a better QB and a playmaking MLB in Kuechly. Both young.

What I cant stand though is all the negativity towards Cam and all the slobbering over RG3. I realize demeanor and all that jazz matters to some, but MJ talked to most shizz on the court and wasnt exactly all gitty to talk after he lost games. RG3 is a great QB and will become a top 5 QB over time, but i dont buy his fakeness on the podium. The target is getting bigger and bigger now for RG3 like it did for Cam. Cam struggled early on, but then adjusted. Lets see what RG3 does.

not jealous of skins at all...just sick of media

#161 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,622 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:35 PM

I'm surprised that more players didn't get injured in Washington this season, That field is horrible. If you haven't seen it yet, take a look at this video of the field before the game.

http://www.sportsrad...rticle=10679990

#162 Craigslist Killer

Craigslist Killer

I love me some hookers

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:49 PM

well I'll give the Redskins credit they were smart enough to draft
cousins so they have a shot to go back to the playoffs next year

#163 Guest_BlueBoy_*

Guest_BlueBoy_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:16 PM

Cam > Bob "Wounded Knee" Griffin

Well since RG3 will be out, does that mean the panthers will replace the Redskins in the playoffs or are we going to hate on the next team's QB that's in the playoffs when we're not. Cam would need to make the playoffs first to declare him better than RG3. RG3 made the playoffs on one leg and Cam needs to work on his short passes in the off season. Lol

#164 Guest_BlueBoy_*

Guest_BlueBoy_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:22 PM

Only jealous of the media attention, otherwise don't care. Both get press but Cam gets hated on and RG3 is like a media darling for whatever reason

You cannot fault a talented QB who happens to be in a bigger market. It's just the reality. Unless the panthers make the playoffs you won't be seeing any specials about how Cam save cats from trees on his off time. What non-playoff QB do you see on ESPN? NONE. Jealousy is not a weapon. It can't hurt anyone but shortening your life with stress.

#165 Guest_BlueBoy_*

Guest_BlueBoy_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:36 PM

I'm not jealous, I actually feel bad for Redskin fans. They were lied to about RG3's recover time table being only 6-8 months for an LCL and ACL tear. While that might be true for just an ACL, an LCL is terrible when combined with an ACL tear. Combine them together and there's a good chance RG3 won't play at all in 2013 season. Generally it takes around 11-14 months to come back from those two injuries together and that's if there's not setbacks and everything goes perfectly with Rehab.

You think a renowned doctor would put their reputation on the line for that? Plus, it's two torn ligaments, the healing time is simultaneous. Not sequential. remember 1+1 doesn't necessarily equals 2. It depends on what calculation you're doing.

Also, did you notice RG3 was standing on the sideline till the end of the game(he wasn't carted off). That means everything was functionnal as a normal person, but for him to perform his task as an athlete he needs those ligaments repair. Meaning, if he were an average dude with no medical insurance he could have lived a normal life with those ligaments never being repaired. So, RG3 will be just fine.

Let's worry more about Cam getting better in his short passes in the off season and whether the new GM will get him a big time WR. A 5'8 receiver as a primary in this day and age of 6'4 corners is just not cutting it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com