I'm jealous of the Redskins

• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

#46 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 24,960 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:16 PM

They run better. Meaning there OL and converted full back simply run it better and more consistant than we could this year

#47 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

Shula Bowl Shuffle

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,936 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:17 PM

i hate the media's dick slobbering of rg3, but i personally like rg3 a lot. He's a good dude and a hell of a player and all ya'll know it.

no rg3 is a terrible person and player.

-nobody

#48 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,977 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:19 PM

no rg3 is a terrible person and player.

-nobody

i was just replying to people saying he'll be out of the league in three years and hating him for no other reason than hes a rookie whose in the playoffs. I've heard a lot of hate towards him.

#49 Password is Taco

Password is Taco

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:21 PM

Wow Sidney Rice. We have never had a receiver not named steve smith make a catch like that.

#50 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:25 PM

i was just replying to people saying he'll be out of the league in three years and hating him for no other reason than hes a rookie whose in the playoffs. I've heard a lot of hate towards him.

Na, it's not the reason people "hate" him. The reason is Chris Collinsworth saying he's a legend and a icon. Or Merill Hodge saying his performance against the Giants was the best Monday night performance he's ever seen. When all the little douche did was throw for 167 yds, 1 TD and run for 72 yds. That's it.

#51 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,633 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:26 PM

JR's philosphy is always avoid FAs, he hires GMs that also agree with him

You obviously haven't been watching the panthers but for about 5 years.

#52 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:27 PM

Notice how Seattle runs the read option. The RB is a couple yards away from Wilson at the snap, and he gets a yard or two head start before the handoff. We put the RB right next to Cam, and they have to take the ball from a dead stop.

I like the way Seattle is running it better. I also like the pistol formation better than the conventional read option.

#53 Eazy-E

Eazy-E

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,129 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:27 PM

I'm just jealous of both teams Olines. I forgot what it was like to see a line run and pass block. Crazy how good a QB can look with more than 2 seconds to throw the football.

#54 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,977 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:29 PM

Na, it's not the reason people "hate" him. The reason is Chris Collinsworth saying he's a legend and a icon. Or Merill Hodge saying his performance against the Giants was the best Monday night performance he's ever seen. When all the little douche did was throw for 167 yds, 1 TD and run for 72 yds. That's it.

hence why i said i hated the media's dick slobbering of him. Shouldn't hate him for what other people say about him....huh sounds familiar. cough cough cam

#55 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

Shula Bowl Shuffle

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,936 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:29 PM

he's been injured a lot this season and you're deluded if you think it's not at least a concern.

they also traded a ton of draft picks for him and saying that that pays off long term even 50% of the time is pretty generous.

#56 FastNFurious

FastNFurious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:30 PM

Try living in SE Virginia where all you hear about is how "great"RG3 is and how the Skins will be SB champs....

#57 Nicbsbll2

Nicbsbll2

• HUDDLER
  • 2,512 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:30 PM

Haven't read this tread and don't plan on it. I'll just say this: There are few teams with less success as us over the last 20 years. The Redskins are one of them.

I am jealous of nothing they are doing.

#58 Car123

Car123

Newton's Law

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,785 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:32 PM

No one cares op

Change teams. One less pussy in our fanbase.

#59 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,307 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:32 PM

don't be so short-sighted. Just because someone says he will be out of the league soon does not automatically mean jealousy.

that is jsut dumb. I like the kid and I think he is a hell of a player but he is fragile and the offense they run, the offense they have to run with him at the helm plus his size is just not conducive to longevity.

so I am not jealous because my QB that can move the pocket and run a little bit when he has to is a tree trunk and stands to be more durable because of it.

think about it a little next time

#60 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,977 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:35 PM

he's been injured a lot this season and you're deluded if you think it's not at least a concern.

they also traded a ton of draft picks for him and saying that that pays off long term even 50% of the time is pretty generous.

I never said it was or wasn't a concern. I just commented on him as a player and person. Two first rounders and a second is a lot to give up, but it seems to be working out for them now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com