Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am starting to question the players also.

63 posts in this topic

Posted

Good point OP. At my current job, they made management changes last year, me and the other employees didnt want the manager at the time to leave. Why? Not because we respected him but because we all knew how Lax he was.. Didnt enforce the dress code, let us use our cell phones and ipads, didnt care if we came in late, all the employees begged not to fire this manager.

My point is this, usually when employees want the current managers or in this case, HCs to stay, it more than likely means they know they can get away with a lot of crap with the current regime and know they wont be held accountable. You will see what I mean next season when we are sitting at 2-6 midway through the season.

1 person likes this

Posted

Good point OP. At my current job, they made management changes last year, me and the other employees didnt want the manager at the time to leave. Why? Not because we respected him but because we all knew how Lax he was.. Didnt enforce the dress code, let us use our cell phones and ipads, didnt care if we came in late, all the employees begged not to fire this manager.

My point is this, usually when employees want the current managers or in this case, HCs to stay, it more than likely means they know they can get away with a lot of crap with the current regime and know they wont be held accountable. You will see what I mean next season when we are sitting at 2-6 midway through the season.

Beautiful ! The exact point I was trying to hit on. Rivera doesn't put his foot down when he should.

Posted

Indeed, the NFL = a data entry job.

Posted

I don't know why, but I feel like.....

yawn.jpg

Posted

I agree with the OP, a majority of our roster knows nothing else but inconsistent mediocrity, they dont know what its like to play and work hard for consecutive winnimg seasons so they want a HC like Rivera that wont push the envelope. Its why we need to clean house.. Get rid of all these Fox guys. Gamble, Beason, Smitty ( yes even Smitty) among others need to be let go

1 person likes this

Posted

Man stfu

Posted

True, guys like smitty, gamble, and beason have no idea what it is to win, despite the fact that they have been to a superbowl, an nfc championship game, and a home playoff game respectively.

1 person likes this

Posted

Joe Person.. "Brandon Beane heavily in the mix for GM spot." Looks like the Rams just gained one more fan.

LEAVE!!

Posted

True, guys like smitty, gamble, and beason have no idea what it is to win, despite the fact that they have been to a superbowl, an nfc championship game, and a home playoff game respectively.

....just another endictment of horse poo...

Posted

....just another endictment of horse poo...

. . .You can put a spell check directly into your browser. . .

Posted

This SuperGayGreat guy is pushing me towards the edge of leaving the huddle for a long time. I can't his stupidity and crying. I know I shouldn't let a 3rd grader get to me but this kid is pissin me off. Everybody can thank him for the bad mood I've been in lately.

1 person likes this

Posted

. . .You can put a spell check directly into your browser. . .

...yea, and you can lick me...but i'd stop u if you made a move....losers always nail someone on spelling rather than get the real meaning..