Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am starting to question the players also.

63 posts in this topic

Posted

Meh, that was a dick comment. I apologize.

Posted

Nevermind.

1 person likes this

Posted

This SuperGayGreat guy is pushing me towards the edge of leaving the huddle for a long time. I can't his stupidity and crying. I know I shouldn't let a 3rd grader get to me but this kid is pissin me off

Lol, "kid" I am 23 years old, and I am currently working on my degree in Sports Management. With a secondary degree in Physical Education. But you know me alot.

Posted

Nevermind.

lol..fk it

Posted

Lol, "kid" I am 23 years old, and I am currently working on my degree in Sports Management. With a secondary degree in Physical Education. But you know me alot.

Considering there's no such thing as a "secondary degree", I'm going to call bullshit.

You can either double major, or be getting a minor in PE.

It's possible that you're just really dumb and don't know the proper terminology, despite the fact that you're actually taking the course regimen. This might be the case, considering you don't know that "alot" is two words.

Posted

Considering there's no such thing as a "secondary degree", I'm going to call bullshit.

You can either double major, or be getting a minor in PE.

It's possible that you're just really dumb and don't know the proper terminology, despite the fact that you're actually taking the course regimen. This might be the case, considering you don't know that "alot" is two words.

Lol, secondary, minor same ol thing at GTCC but yup I hope you have fun calling bullshit. I use it as one word, are you calling my vocabulary idiot and un polished?

Posted

Nobody cares. The people here know you from your posts, and they think you are a douche if you post annoying things.

Posted

Lol, secondary, minor same ol thing at GTCC but yup I hope you have fun calling bullshit. I use it as one word, are you calling my vocabulary idiot and un polished?

http://www.gtcc.edu/programs-of-study.aspx#Alphabetical A-Z

Well considering GTCC doesn't have a Sports Management, let alone a PE, degree program, in addition to the fact that there's no such thing as a Minor or "secondary degree" to a two year associate degree. I'm going to continue with the, you're flat out lying, explanation.

1 person likes this

Posted

http://www.gtcc.edu/programs-of-study.aspx#Alphabetical A-Z

Well considering GTCC doesn't have a Sports Management, let alone a PE, degree program, in addition to the fact that there's no such thing as a Minor or "secondary degree" to a two year associate degree. I'm going to continue with the, you're flat out lying, explanation.

Haha, just god bless the internet.

Posted

Ok so your defense for being called a kid is "nuh uh! I'm 23 and in college!" ??

Sorry but I fail to see how this helps you

Posted

well this is certainly the most retarded thread I've opened in a while, and it's the carolina huddle dot com so that's saying something

Posted

WOW!!!