Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperJTheGreat

I am starting to question the players also.

63 posts in this topic

I'm starting to question the unverified college degrees of the huddle members. . .

Lol, "kid" I am 23 years old, and I am currently working on my degree in Sports Management. With a secondary degree in Physical Education. But you know me alot.

That means you are a Winthrop Eagle

http://www.gtcc.edu/programs-of-study.aspx#Alphabetical A-Z

Well considering GTCC doesn't have a Sports Management, let alone a PE, degree program, in addition to the fact that there's no such thing as a Minor or "secondary degree" to a two year associate degree. I'm going to continue with the, you're flat out lying, explanation.

Got em.

Only place that offers Sport Managment nearby is Winthrop. Everyone else I think offers something similar calls it something else....like a Rec and Tourism type name

Only place that offers Sport Managment nearby is Winthrop. Everyone else I think offers something similar calls it something else....like a Rec and Tourism type name

GTCC offers nothing even remotely sports/recreation related.

Unless you consider "turfgrass managment technology" IE golf course maintenance, to be a sports management degree.

You people are ridiculous lol, Just like you guys ran out IPC because he played Cam in madden and you are jellies of him.

You people are ridiculous lol, Just like you guys ran out IPC because he played Cam in madden and you are jellies of him.

You're IPC aren't you? Well that makes sense. Keep making bullshit up, kid. You're the man!

You're IPC aren't you? Well that makes sense. Keep making bullshit up, kid. You're the man!

LOL.

Yeah, don't hate on this mans humble brag using a made up college degree to impress people on the internet. . . Ah, I made myself sad.

Like I said, just because your wife's left you. Doesn't mean you can attempt which has failed, to be little people.

Like I said, just because your wife's left you. Doesn't mean you can attempt which has failed, to be little people.

Wahhhhhhh you belittle me by calling me out for making up a bullshit story, about going to college for sports, to try to impress people into giving me sports knowledge huddle street cred!!! Waahhhhhhh!!!

God you suck.