Photo
- - - - -

I am starting to question the players also.

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#46 Stroupe-a-loop

Stroupe-a-loop

Señor Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:45 PM

You people are ridiculous lol, Just like you guys ran out IPC because he played Cam in madden and you are jellies of him.

Yeah, don't hate on this mans humble brag using a made up college degree to impress people on the internet. . . Ah, I made myself sad.

#47 SuperJTheGreat

SuperJTheGreat

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,993 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:48 PM

Like I said, just because your wife's left you. Doesn't mean you can attempt which has failed, to be little people.

#48 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,662 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:50 PM

Like I said, just because your wife's left you. Doesn't mean you can attempt which has failed, to be little people.

Wahhhhhhh you belittle me by calling me out for making up a bullshit story, about going to college for sports, to try to impress people into giving me sports knowledge huddle street cred!!! Waahhhhhhh!!!

God you suck.

#49 Stroupe-a-loop

Stroupe-a-loop

Señor Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:51 PM

Did you just babelfish a passage from a german morality tale? Because that makes no sense.

#50 SuperJTheGreat

SuperJTheGreat

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,993 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:51 PM

Wahhhhhhh you belittle me by calling me out for making up a bullshit story about going to college for sports to try to impress people into giving me sports knowledge huddle street cred!!! Waahhhhhhh!!!

God you suck.

You sir need to get laid.

#51 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,662 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:54 PM

You sir need to get laid.

I'm not the one making up a bullshit false persona on the internet to lamely attempt to give my arguments credence.

Protip- if you have to try to fake a background to validate your argument, then your original argument is complete horseshit.

You're a pathetic waste of air.

#52 mcribbz

mcribbz

Lookin' 4 a qb

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:28 PM

Man I love this place!!!!!

#53 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:41 PM

Safe to call this thread Kilgos?

#54 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,968 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:14 PM

Why where they so excited for Rivera to come back but quiet when John Fox was on the hot seat. Nobody said anything for him. Is it possible they know they are getting paid and don't really care about winning?

You are truly the idiot that John Kilgo was referring to.

#55 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,968 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:20 PM

Lol, "kid" I am 23 years old, and I am currently working on my degree in Sports Management. With a secondary degree in Physical Education. But you know me alot.

Funniest poo I have read in weeks.

How sad are you that the BEST lie you can come up with is being 23 and going to CC.....you need to step up your game.

#56 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,808 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:47 PM

I thought the account he made in order to agree with himself was bad.

#57 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,413 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:58 PM

i just have to say that when the only person backing your argument is panthertrain, you're in trouble. when you're actually happy about that, you've got issues.

#58 Cj72

Cj72

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:31 PM

I thought the account he made in order to agree with himself was bad.

Lol thats the first thing I thought after reading panthertrain's post

#59 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 6,068 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:42 PM

Good point OP. At my current job, they made management changes last year, me and the other employees didnt want the manager at the time to leave. Why? Not because we respected him but because we all knew how Lax he was.. Didnt enforce the dress code, let us use our cell phones and ipads, didnt care if we came in late, all the employees begged not to fire this manager.

My point is this, usually when employees want the current managers or in this case, HCs to stay, it more than likely means they know they can get away with a lot of crap with the current regime and know they wont be held accountable. You will see what I mean next season when we are sitting at 2-6 midway through the season.

Uh did you see the last two seasons with Fox? He should have just worn a bath robe on the sidelines.

#60 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:24 AM

I agree with the OP, a majority of our roster knows nothing else but inconsistent mediocrity, they dont know what its like to play and work hard for consecutive winnimg seasons so they want a HC like Rivera that wont push the envelope. Its why we need to clean house.. Get rid of all these Fox guys. Gamble, Beason, Smitty ( yes even Smitty) among others need to be let go

Smitty was here before foxy, so now what?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com