Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can't Believe I'm Asking This, But I Just Want To See...

51 posts in this topic

Posted

...LOL...Fox doesnt have a damn thing to do with whats happening in Denver...Lets see, Manning is the O coordinator and Del Rio came in on an already great defence...the only thing Fox contributed was a draw on 48 and 3....

lololol

Posted

Fox is a pretty good coach but the team was pretty much done with him, everyone fires their coach after a season like he had, so I have no frame of reference for what would happen if a team quit on a coach but the owner just pushed past it and kept him anyway.

If Fox was still our head coach Cam wouldn't be the QB. You can't get past that fact. So it wouldn't matter.

Did he say he wouldn't have taken cam in an interview somewhere? How do we know that?

Posted

I've always liked John Fox. Still do.

I don't understand the hate for the man.

Disagreeing with a coach is one thing. I've yet to know any NFL head coach that I agree with all the time.

Yet they get paid to make the hard choices, and do what they do.

I'm completely confident that most of you that complain about coaching, will always find something to complain about, regardless whom the coaches are.

John Fox built in Denver, what he wanted to build here. Strong defense and a balanced offense led by a veteran QB .

It's no surprise to keep that he is having success with his formula.

I predicted it. Not that it was difficult.

I'm not blinded by misplaced hate.

Posted

I think Fox would have finished 1 or 2 or 3 of the games that River didn't just because of his experience. So let's say 9-7.

We want this team to close next year and that will get us to the playoffs.

Posted

I always said Fox could take a 2-14 2012 Cheifs and make them around .500. He could also take the 2012 Green Bay Packers and make them play around .500

Sundays were mostly uninspired..and John Kasy winning a 13-10 game that looked like and incomplete festival was not great coaching. It was hiding less talent and eeking out a win. It could never get past that point with Fox here.

1 person likes this

Posted

...LOL...Fox doesnt have a damn thing to do with whats happening in Denver...Lets see, Manning is the O coordinator and Del Rio came in on an already great defence...the only thing Fox contributed was a draw on 48 and 3....

that's poo, Foxy had to great draft picks in back to back years that solidified his defense. I think cam would be starting if fox was here because of what he did with The Golden Calf of Bristol. You guys can never answer a simple question, the op ask would we be in the playoffs and not if a new qb would be here.

Posted

jake would still be starting if it was up to fox. cam wouldn't be a panther.

Posted

No gomo

Posted

that's poo, Foxy had to great draft picks in back to back years that solidified his defense. I think cam would be starting if fox was here because of what he did with The Golden Calf of Bristol. You guys can never answer a simple question, the op ask would we be in the playoffs and not if a new qb would be here.

lol, cam starting for fox..lol

Posted

The Golden Calf of Bristol was forced on fox. they sent orton away because there was no way that he was going to start The Golden Calf of Bristol or any other non-experienced QB ahead of a vet.

they released jake because they knew the same thing....there was no way fox was going to move forward with a new QB if jake was around. if cam were even drafted with fox here, he wouldn't have started him unless forced. DA would have been the starter.

Posted

Fox took the Panthers to a Super Bowl and has now lead Denver to the playoffs in his first two seasons, one of which was QB'd by The Golden Calf of Bristol. You idiots need to get over it. Fox is a good coach. Period.

Posted

Fox took the Panthers to a Super Bowl and has now lead Denver to the playoffs in his first two seasons, one of which was QB'd by The Golden Calf of Bristol. You idiots need to get over it. Fox is a good coach. Period.

you make it sound like he was incredibly successful here and didn't have just 3 winning seasons out of 9 and he didn't peak after his 2nd year.

you make it sound like he didn't get into the playoffs last year with an 8-8 record playing in the weakest division in the NFL and he didn't get a bye in the playoffs this year with a HoF quarterback chucking the ball around.

he fell into a great situation in denver. easy conference, easy division, and in year two peyton manning. yeah, the man's a stud HC.

1 person likes this