Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NFC Wildcard Sunday: Hawks @ Skins...

62 posts in this topic

Posted

now we will have a whole off-season to listen to how the skins lost because of bob3 playing hurt.

Posted

Well, he did have a knack for having one 1000 yard rusher after another and he did win 2 Super Bowls with Elway, so you gotta give him some cred.

yeah his zone blocking scheme was great and he did get elway over the hump. he was an important guy to steve young too.

Posted

Well, he did have a knack for having one 1000 yard rusher after another and he did win 2 Super Bowls with Elway, so you gotta give him some cred.

Elway won two Super Bowls with him.

Reminds me of Belicheat.

Posted

gutsy play call right there

1 person likes this

Posted

That's the ballgame, folks.

Posted

Seattle goes to Atlanta now?

The Falcons D may have their hands full.

Posted

they are a matchup from hell for the falcons.

i mean, this is the NFL and a team can get over the hump at any time against anyone, but of all the teams left in the NFC playoffs they are the team with the most potential to give atlanta fits.

Posted

they are a matchup from hell for the falcons.

i mean, this is the NFL and a team can get over the hump at any time against anyone, but of all the teams left in the NFC playoffs they are the team with the most potential to give atlanta fits.

Add the fact they won on the road, they won their first playoff game with a rookie QB, and they're hot right now.

All the pressure is on the Falcons.

Posted

oh man, taunting the redskins at midfield and everything

seattle takes no prisoners

1 person likes this

Posted

I think that game pretty much settled the ROY race. Russel Wilson wins it hands down. IMO

Posted

screw RG3 and his knee....I said it early in the season that either RG3 or Newton would end up getting hurt...it's the way they play the game....play with fire and you're gonna get burned.

Bring on the falcons...I'm excited about how we will match up with them and hope to continue their one and out streak!

Posted

YES YES YES!!!!!!! Screw all the "Seattle can't win on the road" people! We had a ton of mistakes and STILL won. Bring it Falcons