Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

top dawg

STHU about Rivera Already!

21 posts in this topic

I was as disappointed as anyone when we kept him. I was a high on Kelly as anyone. I really still do think keeping Rivera will turn out to be a bad idea.

But I know enough to know I'm not always right and I hope I'm wrong. I'm not going into the season spouting "Damnit I hope they lose every game just so I can tell people I was right". I'll give this team, and Rivera as the coach, as much support next season as I do every season. If he turns the corner and shows he has the goods this season I will be more than happy to eat mounds and mounds of crow. I certainly won't cheer for losses or mistakes.

If we secure a playoff berth next year I will fully support him remaining our coach. But if we fail to make the playoffs next year, barring cataclysmic event like Cam going down to season ending injury, I will be right back on my fire Rivera and hire someone worth a poo bandwagon the moment the last game of 2013 is over.

2 people like this

I don't think it's the right decision, but I hope Rivera proves me wrong.

I do not agree with your opinion but I will defend your right to express it.

People crying about others complaining is always more annoying than people complaining.

Why do you think nobody likes brooklyn bully?

Well, actually I am not crying about others complaining, I am telling them to shut the hell up. It's time to move on, plain and simple. Don't know brooklyn bully that well, but brooklyn bully is not top dawg. If you like me, that's fine. If you don't, that's fine also. I am just saying what needs to be said at the moment.

Critiquing any aspect of your team is a fans right. Everyone does it. Its how we go about expressing our beliefs that sets us apart. There are different levels of fandom. But ulitimately, we all root for the same team. Only having message boards like this just makes it more fun.

It is this attitude of acacceptance that has allowed the powers that be to give us four winning seasons. we can't change the decision but we don't have to just shut up and support it.

Well, actually I am not crying about others complaining, I am telling them to shut the hell up. It's time to move on, plain and simple. Don't know brooklyn bully that well, but brooklyn bully is not top dawg. If you like me, that's fine. If you don't, that's fine also. I am just saying what needs to be said at the moment.

Dont like it, muthafuga change the channel!

Bitching and complaining on forums is how fans cope with frustration...

Dont like it, muthafuga change the channel!

Bitching and complaining on forums is how fans cope with frustration...

Likewise, beeitch!

Sometimes it's the fans that are more frustrating than the team.

Rivera ccan suck on a big pair of huevos.