Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

RG3 not built for the NFL

219 posts in this topic

I missed the play he injured himself in. I thought a linemen had just fallen on his leg or something. I just saw the replay, he didn't have anyone around him. His leg just gave out on him when he tried to cut back and pick up the ball simultaneously. He's made of glass.

If they run a pro style offense then he will be fine but he wont be able to run the read option for his whole career unless he retires in less than 10 years and misses multiple games each year.. I hate how people think hes better and more athletic than Cam. Some of the cuts and jukes Cam makes are just unreal and RG3 could never make them.

I'm still trying to figure out how Aaron Rodgers RG3 got hurt. Did his knee just collapse?

1 person likes this

427692_508850642492517_1593610584_n.jpg

I can't help it, these are freaking funny.

He is a lot more Vick 2.0, than RG3 1.0. He is a better passer than Vick is, but not quite as dangerous as a runner, all the while they both seem to be made of porcelain. Great thing about Cam is that he not only weighs 40 lbs more, most of that is muscle, especially in his legs(no homo) and said muscle ends up helping to protect his knees.

I dunno about "in 2 years"

But he's not built for the NFL for sure

Ill take Cam ALL DAY

427692_508850642492517_1593610584_n.jpg

I can't help it, these are freaking funny.

You are still my son's fav poster. B)

I'm still trying to figure out how Aaron Rodgers RG3 got hurt. Did his knee just collapse?

he was already hurt, not 100%

early in the game (late 1st quarter?) he was running towards the sideline and you could see that his knee buckled awkwardly.

they kept him in, though, despite him getting hammered, stumbling around, and looking like he could barely move.

the final straw came when he tried to retrieve a fumble and his knee just completely gave out when he bent over

1 person likes this

early in the game (late 1st quarter?) he was running towards the sideline and you could see that his knee buckled awkwardly.

they kept him in, though, despite him getting hammered, stumbling around, and looking like he could barely move.

the final straw came when he tried to retrieve a fumble and his knee just completely gave out when he bent over

The question becomes who do you blame more: Griffin for insisting he could keep playing or Shanahan for keeping him in?

Not only that, but they kept calling designed runs for him.

• Topics

• WaPo isn't partners with the CIA. Amazon Web Services, which sells servers to thousands upon thousands of companies and websites, sold servers to the CIA. You can buy your own now right here. Does that make you partners with the WaPo? https://aws.amazon.com When Jimmy Dore says "600 million dollars is more than the Washington Post is even worth!" he's being a dumbass. The Washington Post didn't make the deal with the CIA so what they're worth is irrelevant. Amazon Web Services sold them servers, and they happen to have the same parent company as the Washington Post. The thing about Jimmy Dore is that he is absolutely utterly obsessed with Hillary Clinton. Like, utterly obsessed. Everything goes back to Hillary Clinton to him, and his obsession has morphed into skepticism of the Russian investigation, because he views it as an excuse for why Hillary lost. He can't accept the Russia stuff being true because if it's true then maybe Clinton didn't lose on merit. And so his skepticism of the Russia investigation has led him down the path of 'well the Deep State is conspiring against Trump' and 'the Deep State is the real true evil.' He fact-checks nothing. It's Alex Jones level poo.
    • Anyone who can equate any modern presidency at any moment in time with the embarrassment we see right now is off their gd rocker. What is really telling is that we now see that Trump can't just be casual.  He can't just talk it up with other peers.  He can't just chill the f*ck out. Seriously....people like this are weird as hell.   It's been obvious he's the head of a business but not a business savvy guy since the Apprentice.  I don't understand why we want the Sharknado meets 80s bad guy of Presidents.