Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

RG3 not built for the NFL

219 posts in this topic

He is another Vick. Can't pass worth a damn and is nothing without his legs. He is also more injury prone than Vick so I don't see him lasting very long also.

Dumb.

1 person likes this

He is another Vick. Can't pass worth a damn and is nothing without his legs. He is also more injury prone than Vick so I don't see him lasting very long also.

he finished the year with qb rating of 102. for the YEAR.

2 people like this

Meh, if Michael Vick can play ~12 games a year than RG3 can last a while. He will have to change his style though, start sliding more and running out of bounds.

He should take some notes from Cam, he took very few big hits this season (outside the pocket that is)

Vick was built like a RB and was much faster and more elusive.

He did the exact opposite of what Jay Cutler did. Same results but at least he won't be called soft but the coaching staff will be crushed by the media because the Golden child of the NFL is re injured his knee and didn't take him out.

At this point I honestly wouldn't be that surprised to see Cousins have a longer and better career in Washington.

1 person likes this

Meh, his incredibly high completion percentage proves he can pass accurately. What I don't understand is, the skins knew he was injured...why continue with some of the read options that had him running.

1 person likes this

Meh, if Michael Vick can play ~12 games a year than RG3 can last a while. He will have to change his style though, start sliding more and running out of bounds.

He should take some notes from Cam, he took very few big hits this season (outside the pocket that is)

He is already more injury prone than Vick and this is just his rookie year. Problem with changing his style is that he is a running QB. If he has to be a pocket passer more often, Redskins are screwed.

1 person likes this

RG3 reminded me more of a young Drew Brees, except Shanny was more interested in him running than learning to be a pocket QB

Meh, his incredibly high completion percentage proves he can pass accurately. What I don't understand is, the skins knew he was injured...why continue with some of the read options that had him running.

80% of his passes are short dump offs. Screw Griffin and the Skins.

4 people like this

i was telling my wife right before he went down that i wouldn't be surprised if they came out and said this offseason that he did actually tear some ligaments. that knee certainly buckled like there wasn't a whole lot keeping everything connected

he finished the year with qb rating of 102. for the YEAR.

That's what dinks and donks do for a QB. What until defense figure that out next season.

1 person likes this

Thats because Cam outweighs 90% of the defensive players trying to tackle him. When defenders see an avg QB start to scramble, their eyes get huge as they envision that huge bone jarring hit. When Cam starts to run, defensive players close their eyes and hope Cam decides to cut rather than run over them.