Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RG3 not built for the NFL

223 posts in this topic

Posted

Cousins is the better qb anyway. They will realize that once bob consistently starts missing games due to the injuries.

Posted

short passing game is smart coaching no? guys let me let you in on a little secret. this is REAL NFL. not fantasy. stats don't really matter. even with short passes, 102 rating is solid.

you guys make it sound like RG3 is 3rd on the depth chart behing Clausen.

way to keep the fan base looking like football smart guys.

1 person likes this

Posted

Maybe smart for a rookie and maybe for 1 year but defenses figure that stuff out quickly. Next year is the real test. I doubt RG3 comes near the same success as this year.

1 person likes this

Posted

Looked painful, and I hope it isn't serious/he can come back from it. Seriously anyone who is happy he got injured shouldn't be allowed to procreate.

Posted

He is another Vick. Can't pass worth a damn and is nothing without his legs. He is also more injury prone than Vick so I don't see him lasting very long also.

Are you high? He just set a rookie record for PASSER RATING and finished third overall for the season for passer rating. Look, I think he gets way too much hype but he is light years ahead of Vick as a passer.

Posted

we have no way of knowing till then. i said the same about Cam. d's will adjust to each person and thus that person needs to adjust.

Posted

Cousins isn't out there looking any better.

Posted

Are you high? He just set a rookie record for PASSER RATING and finished third overall for the season for passer rating. Look, I think he gets way too much hype but he is light years ahead of Vick as a passer.

You've come a little too late in the discussion

Posted

Neither of these guys have an arm like Cam. That's why cam shouldn't even be considered a running QB. He's thrown for more yards in 2 years than any QB ever. Now think about that for a sec.

Posted

Before aggravating the knee: 6-of-9, 68 yards, 2 TDs.

RG3 after the injury: 3-of-7, 8 yards, INT.

Some of the stuff you guys are saying in this thread is completely laughable. Way to over -react.He clearly wasn't comfortable in the pocket or running and couldn't plant his foot properly. Wait till next season before labeling him a "bad" passer.

Posted

I honestly worry about his future. He's not going to last long as a dual threat QB in the NFL.

Posted

He can be an excellent QB, if his coach doesn't kill him first. But the running has to stop, period.